Ranking
Hello Obey members

This is my application

I am a 3rd Dan Black Belt and i started toribash in mid 2012 I have played a majority of different players so I have a bit of experience. I have lately been focusing on aikido and i have been using the same starter usually I use many different starters but because i am watching the arm joint and finding ways to rip it I am staying with the same starter.I am 11 years old but because this is a young age people judge my skill by my age. I am not one of those people who goes around swearing but I can rage quite quick because of my call of duty raging thingy.Right now I have moved schools homework is building up but I always have time for toribash. My GMT is 0ish I live in the UK but im not posh at all.

My Replays I have kind of messed up as i acciedently while redownloading 4.5 i replaced the toribash file and now I have to search for the replay but i dont remeber the names.Mt playstlyle is both stiff and relax but i use i mainly use stiff and that is why my replays are basically aikido

If you need to contact me my Skype is TheSh3FT1rGamingSkype.
Thank you for reading and i hope that you accept me
Attached Files
Oh them saves.rpl (55.2 KB, 5 views)
GG.rpl (57.7 KB, 2 views)
Lol da legs.rpl (95.4 KB, 2 views)
Leg grabs dont always work.rpl (67.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by TheSh3FT1r; Sep 14, 2013 at 12:22 AM.
MinerIE stole meh hunter
No, you were right to ask.
I must've forgotten to respond during the week since I tend to just read when I can during lessons and such. Won't take long for a decision.
PM me with any and all questions
Hi, I'm Sean. I am a Black belt. I am 11 years old, My GMT is ET, I live in Canada in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, I'm a Redstoner in Minecraft, My Skype: blackfantom65, Im on Toribash and the Forums everyday of the week (until 9:00 my time) So feel free to contact me!

I hope this app was ok!
Attached Files
TRYOUT 1.rpl (49.0 KB, 5 views)
TRYOUT 2.rpl (36.1 KB, 3 views)
TRYOUT 3.rpl (60.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by iNarwal; Sep 15, 2013 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Replays
I spelt narwhal wrong. DEAL WITH IT!
no

H A H A H A
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

How is my app doing?

Can i get a pm of when the decision is being made.
Last edited by TheSh3FT1r; Sep 15, 2013 at 04:17 PM.
MinerIE stole meh hunter
Belt: Black belt
Name: Blazexxx or Albert
Thing about yourself: love playing badminton and basket ball, i go to school and am smart i made the badminton school team too. I always wanted to join this clan since my first account ever which was Blingblong2.
GMT: -5
Other info: My rank in wushu is 94 and in jousting is 50 some, these are my favorite mods. I was rank 22 but havent been doing well lately but will get back into rank 100 form really quickly. In real life Im a black belt in Taekwondo.
I hope you will accept me.
~Blazexxx