Toribash
oh and thanks Star for your approval, just need to wait for any others.
-----
Kam is that a no?
Last edited by FaintBLackCLOUd; Dec 5, 2012 at 11:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Originally Posted by FaintBLackCLOUd View Post
Hello to all members of Raku, i am looking to join Raku.
I am currently a Black belt rank and i have 1578 QI, i am 14 and i am from Australia. My most recent clan that i was in was, Nao, I was kicked from it earlier for being inactive but got back in couple of weeks after once i got back into toribash.
I am mostly active in-game, but in forum i do check on the forums, but i only occaisionally post things on it. my main mods are, aikido big dojo/ aikido, ninjutsu, i recently got into lenshu, and i am reasonably good at Taekkyon. i knew about this clan a while back, from ililo1 who was in this clan, who unfortunately has been inactive for quite sometime.
It would be awesome if i could join this clan

Hi, this is one of my infrequent reminders to people that I have in fact not committed suicide yet.

Also, nice. You managed to do rules three and five.

Which equals eight.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
And rule five.

Do you know what rules three and five are?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
yes i do, but i forgot it didnt automaatically capitalize the I's and the other mistakes were my fault.sorry

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Hmm, you have something that automatically capitalizes your I's?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Word.
-----
Sorry, Microsoft Word.
Last edited by FaintBLackCLOUd; Dec 5, 2012 at 12:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Ehehehehehe.

Let us be glad that Kamura is the leader then, shall we?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
You've got a new name, who are you?
[sigpic][/sigpic]