Toribash
Misclicks are the bane of the interwebs.
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
Why would someone use a broken mouse, and how can a mouse be terrible?
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Originally Posted by Flipers04 View Post
Why would someone use a broken mouse, and how can a mouse be terrible?

Why would someone use a broken mouse?:
They can't afford a new one (me)

How can a mouse be terrible?:
Compared to other mouses, the one I have is pretty bad. (USB mouse, goes unresponsive every 3 minutes)
Evil glad I cought you, about minecraft do you have multi player or just single? Also what video editor did you or still have. Better question is DOES YOUR COMPUTER WORK PERIIOD!
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Every minecraft is multiplayer, cracked or not. For further details contact Flipers04.
Boom.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Meh. The only time I've ever played minecraft was when I was at a friend's house and we spelled our names in dynamite and detonated them.
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
Originally Posted by Flipers04 View Post
Every minecraft is multiplayer, cracked or not. For further details contact Flipers04.
Boom.

-Calls Flipers04- Ello? Is it possible to create your own server and invite friends?
Originally Posted by Bubbyzane View Post
Meh. The only time I've ever played minecraft was when I was at a friend's house and we spelled our names in dynamite and detonated them.

Was it an awesome explosion if it exploded
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
I can never acces any multiplayer servers on Minecraft. Do some of you guys now some good servers?

I was hoping to create one after getting the feel for it.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Let me know when you have created it. I wish to enter.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]