Toribash
Hey everyone,

I'm Jet, a 15 year old from Australia and I would like to join your clan. I've been around for about 3 years in that time I've only gotten to 4th dan. I had a break for a year which i only came back from a couple weeks ago meaning my skill has suffered a lot, But I've been told by David that this is a forum based clan so I assume that's alright. I'm IRC and forum active as you can see by my post count and if you're on irc feel free to /query Jet. I'm a Junior artist, not too amazing but I try. I don't really have any examples that I'm willing to show people because to be honest...they're horrible. Anyway I'm a pretty cool guy and look forward to meeting you all.

Thanks for considering me.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Hey everyone,

I'm Jet, a 15 year old from Australia and I would like to join your clan. I've been around for about 3 years in that time I've only gotten to 4th dan. I had a break for a year which i only came back from a couple weeks ago meaning my skill has suffered a lot, But I've been told by David that this is a forum based clan so I assume that's alright. I'm IRC and forum active as you can see by my post count and if you're on irc feel free to /query Jet. I'm a Junior artist, not too amazing but I try. I don't really have any examples that I'm willing to show people because to be honest...they're horrible. Anyway I'm a pretty cool guy and look forward to meeting you all.

Thanks for considering me.

I'm glad you finally decided to apply.

You absolutely have my yes.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Jet, I love you, so you have my yes, to the tenth power.
Bacon is the answer to all problems.
[Tint] | MMO | RSO | Maker of teh textures.
I want to give a fourth yes, to show how welcome you are in the clan.
Congratulations! Also, David, I want to send the invitation :L

David Moderated Message:
Too late.
Last edited by David; Oct 30, 2011 at 01:06 PM.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Haha, thanks everyone for voting me in.

This guy seems pretty cool, I approve of your acceptance of him.
/me o/'s David

David Moderated Message:
/me recieves a \o from David
Last edited by David; Oct 30, 2011 at 08:25 PM.
what am i doing here
Where did doxin apply at?

I didn't get a chance to vote.

David Moderated Message:
He got invited.
Last edited by David; Oct 31, 2011 at 05:45 PM.