Toribash
Ok, so, just to let all y'all know, I'll be trekking my way across Canada. For one leg of the trip I'll be taking a husky driven dogsled, then, once the terrain gets too rough, I'll ditch the dogs and go it alone. Snowshoeing baby! Awwww yeah. It's a right of passage for all Canadians to go through, and I just think that now is my time.

So, wish me luck guys. Not everyone makes it back alive from this.

(I'll be leaving around the 15th of August)
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
Ok, so, just to let all y'all know, I'll be trekking my way across Canada. For one leg of the trip I'll be taking a husky driven dogsled, then, once the terrain gets too rough, I'll ditch the dogs and go it alone. Snowshoeing baby! Awwww yeah. It's a right of passage for all Canadians to go through, and I just think that now is my time.

So, wish me luck guys. Not everyone makes it back alive from this.

(I'll be leaving around the 15th of August)

May the flying spaghetti monster be with you, and remember....always trust the pink elephant (....or was it never trust the pink elephant?)

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
That sounds fun, how long does it usually take? :o
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

thursday do saturday i wount be here, ill be going on a time off down country. Will attempt to dock my cruiser on a friendly clan port.... and relax, and sht...
Hope you have fun GL
Don't die.

And Shemen, you have fun as well.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
So guys this is hard for me but i may not be around too much, schools starting things are getting busy, but that isnt what worries me the most.

My grandfather has just been sent home on hospice, for those who do not know thats for a client they are expecting to live less then 6 months.

i recently went home and saw him and it was the hardest thing to do. he had such a happy face when he saw me cuz he wants to see me so bad but he knows hes going to die. i just dont understand how he can be so happy when he knows this and my gram is so stressed out and they want me home but i just dont know if i can do it, and i feel so guilty cuz he wants to see me so bad but i dont want to see him like that and i feel like i should be there to support my gram but i dont know how. this is the first time someone this close to me will be passing away an i just dont know how to deal with it guys so ill do my best to try and make it through and i hope you guys do your best Aikido will be gone aswell the day my O-team training starts so EJM is the big man if i get any reports from him that will be considered unessicary cuz he has full power to punish you ill check as much as i can sorry guys.

P.S. now i feel like a bitch/pussy/nerd for crying while trying a toribash forum post.
Greetings, friends.

Truly sorry to hear that, Teague. Hope you'll be alright. It sure as hell isn't easy, so don't feel that way.

Aikido: Come to Ottawa. Or else.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
I'm really sorry to hear about it teague... Hope you feel better. ;-; Don't beat yourself up for crying... Everyone cries.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
i don't know really what to say...but i hope that you will stay alright.And don't feel bad a long time.
French Froggy
[OFRO]