Toribash
WHAT?? WHERE'S TEMPO??
Last edited by Gum; Feb 22, 2011 at 08:40 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Man... Looking at some of these apps that people put makes me think that I did a really good one. Still waiting for Phail and Warcry to give the final descision. =]
Sup.

Belt: 8th Dan Black Belt

References: FreshPrins.

Replays/Art: I don't have any replays, seeing as I don't play the game much at all anymore.

Favourite mod: Taekkyon.tbm

Why you wish to join: Well, I like to meet new people and make friends, and, well, you can never have too many friends. Also because this is more of a social clan, and not in-game, so I could totally relate.

Why we should let you join: I would say that I'm sociable, and I figured this would be a great place to hang out and have fun with other people. I'm not that talented in-game, I'm not good at art, or making replay's. Just a normal, sociable guy you could hang out with.

Do you have access to IRC?: Yeah. I use MacIrssi. Webchat on this 13 year old computer.

Past history: Had around 2 and a half pages of infractions, because of useless posts, and ignoring rules part, and a ban for 2 days. Which, if I'm not mistaken, happened around 2008, and the latest at 2010.

Real life Name: Carlo.
Past positions of power: Was a former Tori-Agent. Currently managing the Taekkyon league for over a year, and some decent leadership skills.

Other: My former clans were DIAF, Pandora, Tint, and vibe. Not that you remember, but I was formerly named Ardgevald back in 2008. Had a name change for free to, well, I can't remember (back when you didn't have to pay for a name change). And now I renamed myself to Virtue.
Last edited by Virtue; Feb 23, 2011 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Misspelled a couple of words.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
yesyesyesyesyes
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
Drop by IRC, my shmirc.

After much thought, I've settled on a no.
Last edited by aslask; Feb 24, 2011 at 11:57 PM.
I'm gonna go with.....

a yes. I can't remember having any bad relationships with any members of Pandora, etc.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home