Toribash
hey guys this is carbon somehow i got fucking banned for no damn reason all because the mods keep infracting me for the stupidest shit so until i don't even know what i did this time i mean for god sake this is what it says

You have been banned for the following reason:
infraction pile-up

Date the ban will be lifted: 08-11-2010, 10:00 AM i have i think 1 or 2 infractions and one was because of the gay ass wibbles bullshit and i was going to give hampa something too make him so much fucking money too but now i cant it was for tb in the 360 but for kinect when it gets out so until i am un banned i won't be in-game or on the god damn forums so if anyone can find out why the fuck i got banned all of the sudden ill try to get back on here
go to #support in irc, ask avwave, ask him what the last infraction was.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Originally Posted by kboo9 View Post
hey guys this is carbon somehow i got fucking banned for no damn reason all because the mods keep infracting me for the stupidest shit so until i don't even know what i did this time i mean for god sake this is what it says

You have been banned for the following reason:
infraction pile-up

Date the ban will be lifted: 08-11-2010, 10:00 AM i have i think 1 or 2 infractions and one was because of the gay ass wibbles bullshit and i was going to give hampa something too make him so much fucking money too but now i cant it was for tb in the 360 but for kinect when it gets out so until i am un banned i won't be in-game or on the god damn forums so if anyone can find out why the fuck i got banned all of the sudden ill try to get back on here

Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up