Toribash
I like your style there Brucia. I'm beginning to see how hard it is to make some of those moves in wushu. Also used one of your replays to make a banner for my event :]

And made a new replay. It's among my favorites up to date.
Attached Files
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Brucia the wushu-tosta and the wushu-balance replays were pretty good :P

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF ALL MY LIFE..HIPPY LIKED ONE(EVEN TWO!!)OF MY REPLAYS,YA-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
:P

No anyway jokes a part i'm happy i've finally founded a replpay that you like(i can assure you that the first thing i thought after done/saved "wushu-balance" was "hippy have to like this!"(seriously:P).
And thx erth and zalmo,in truth i was sure that anyone watched all the replays because i posted too many in a row
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Thats what i thought may happen when i posted my abundance of replays above...
No comments so i guess i was right ;_;
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
damn you are right..i had also watched them,but didn't do any comments:s

IMO:
1°:i don't like much the start,but from frame 270(more or less)it start to be cool and really destructive
2°:really nice until frames 600,then it stop to be smooth and lose coolness
3°:i'm sorry but i don't like that replay,it isn't smooth and neither realistic.The first kick is nice for hi dms,but i don't like how you prepared it
4°:really really nice
5°:good save
6°:ahah what can i say?You pawned me!:P
7°:this one the sp replay i loved most.But imo you should more on the moves after frame 800(more or less)
Posted some new replay in my replay thread

CLICK ME

Comment and Criticise up there please ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
that link doesn't work kasz

Anyway i saw only "Kaszanas - Cheat S, S, Gainer.rpl" because i don't have skate mod.
It was really nice replay,but something don't convince me in the first jump:did you tried to contract the neck from frame 1300/1290?Because imo would be more realistic with the neck contracted for do that kind of jump
From frame 1210 isn't much smooth,but then a nice last jump and a great landing
i liked your kick after the first jump,but in general too many time "on air" for my tastes:d
wrong,i like it very much!
That 3 kicks are so sexy;o