Ranking
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
You never told me you lived up in Canada, eh. Sorry.
Lol, Canada jokes aside, that's cool. c:

Yes indeedy.
I sound like a brit though. xP

Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
Just a quick update on what I will be doing or am doing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Besides school. wich, I get out around 12:00 Louisiana time. So I will spend that time getting the QI for blackbelt. And feeling really (and I mean REALLY) shitty so I'm goin to bed early. may be in a few miniutes, or a few hours. idk

Awesome bruv. I look forward to your graduation.
You seem like a very promising member.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by bupep View Post
Watchin some anime today :3

Intersting will you be on today?

Furthermore, what anime. (Have you seen elfin leid? Its why i refuse to watch anime anymore, other than the fact of the brutality of the first scene and the fan-service, it gets really deep and made me to sad to watch anime anymore)
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Well,cant be on its late at night and I gotta sleep soon

Anyway Im watching the Persona 4 adaptation (supposed to be a PS2 game)
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Yes indeedy.
I sound like a brit though. xP

Awesome bruv. I look forward to your graduation.
You seem like a very promising member.

Alright. Thanks! And got off school today and instead watched some movies (homeschool privelages) so I will be quite active today!
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Intersting will you be on today?

Furthermore, what anime. (Have you seen elfin leid? Its why i refuse to watch anime anymore, other than the fact of the brutality of the first scene and the fan-service, it gets really deep and made me to sad to watch anime anymore)

That was the first anime I ever watched.
Yes! I broke 900 QI! Might break 1k today. That is my goal, but no promises!
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
If you dont get 1000k QI, i will find you... and it will hurt...
consider that an incentive
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
If you dont get 1000k QI, i will find you... and it will hurt...
consider that an incentive

D: Oh no. I'm getting there TODAY
Edit: How is Ess-M doing today? Any plans or goals?
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 11, 2013 at 11:13 PM.
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
D: Oh no. I'm getting there TODAY
Edit: How is Ess-M doing today? Any plans or goals?

Me and seasick are actually working on a new event that will be hosted every 1-2 weeks. We will have it start tomorrow. It will be based on the idea of attracting people into misc-skills like textturing, video making, replay making, ect.