Toribash
poor noob
he was asking for it, i sware he was so mad cuz i keept beeting him said i had no life, so.. this happen.. {Replay} then he rage quit lol. (akidio for life)
Attached Files
ooops.rpl (68.2 KB, 4 views)
$ echo "Code is the canvas where logic dances, and bugs are the unexpected choreography."
Originally Posted by Dogzy View Post
I need a time and day for the war team try out. Please Y-Y

what about on saturday, like 15:00 in Argentina
-----
Originally Posted by MineDogz View Post
he was asking for it, i sware he was so mad cuz i keept beeting him said i had no life, so.. this happen.. {Replay} then he rage quit lol. (akidio for life)

I would watch it but I am not on my computer
Last edited by Onsola; Jul 2, 2015 at 06:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys. Going on a vacation to U.S.A!. I will be inactive for a few days or a week or so!. But i will grab my phone and try to chat with you guys. And if im lucky im gonna grab my laptop aswell. But im currently using my gaming pc (Not an laptop). So i though i will post this and say that im gonna go on a vacation to usa. Cya guys, have an awesome summer

Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
-----

I would watch it but I am not on my computer

-----

watch it when you get time ;)
$ echo "Code is the canvas where logic dances, and bugs are the unexpected choreography."
derp. i haven't postd in awhile. been goin to the gym. can i get more info on the tryout if it didn't already happen. i'll be there. also I think we gotta make a symbol and if we're still on for da clan vid i got really cool replays. tell me if you want them.
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Road to 100 pages

yup I hope this is it the first of the 93
------------------
oki Sweeyollo have fun on the usa
------------------
prodi thx for posting finally
------------------
nope it wasnt the first of the page 100
Last edited by Onsola; Jul 2, 2015 at 11:02 PM.
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post

Saturday is a a bad day for me because its a holiday. I can do today, tomorrow, or after the 4th but not the 4th...
i should say something than weezeeh
Cool PPL list
|shev|pakkun106|DeakManiac |N3kos|horvat17|ZENBOY123|Xao0 the coolest|