Welcome to ORMO Alphonse!

Be sure to post some of your stuff in the replay thread
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Thanks Tempo,
Will do and by the way, I'm 59FIFTY
you've been gone so I's like to let you know
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
MOBI: There's a somewhat stiffness in some of your replays. Your replays are also fairly slow. You are this close to getting in, but I think you still have to improve so it's a no from me.
Aw...

Maybe these can change your mind?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that in these two replays i couldn't "Boom" both arms without breaking my foot
Attached Files
!Mobi_GR0UNDH0US3 C0MB0.rpl (121.5 KB, 9 views)
!Mobi_WH0 U T4LK!N 2.rpl (105.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by MOBI; Nov 27, 2009 at 01:05 AM.
Yeah, you can only submit three replays, but like, we rejected him in between the times he applied, so I guess they count as separate applications.

MOBI: Still a no from me. Please give yourself more time to improve. It gets rather annoying for you to posts replays every time someone says no.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I thought you could only submit 3 replays?

Basically, if he applies twice, we only analyse his last three replays. Although he should've posted a third one in his last post, he's got a no anyway so eh.
Here is another try at ormo
Attached Files
sp madman 3.rpl (129.3 KB, 17 views)
sp nice 360 kick .rpl (91.4 KB, 19 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
DarkDavid: You aren't stiff, and you seem to have nice control over your Tori, but your still pretty slow and weak and there's not enough style to make up for it. No from me, unfortunately.

exbattle: That 360 was pro. The madman was pretty good too but the 1st was somewhat lacking. I approve but you're not in yet, until a another recruiter thinks you're good enough.