Ranking
Name: Willy
Belt: Black Belt
Current TC Amount: 7500
Past Clans: Zero,raku,CyberDR
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):None
Modes your good at: Taekkyon and Judo
GMT:+7
Player Card:
About yourself: I'm a 12 years old boy. I live in Jakarta,Indonesia. I played Toribash since December 2011.
In real life I'm a 7th grade student. Soon I'll be 8th grade.
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because I know this clan is really awesome. This clan is rank 2 in the official clan ranks.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I'm active In game also in the forums. And my skill ingame wasn't bad.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hello, my nickname is TalentBan, I'm rank 13, and want to be the [eVo] for one thing only ...
You are very warriors.

Congratulations eVo

I am a Black Belt

I'm 17

Rank 13

Still not participated in any clan
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
good art but I don't really care about music videos.... I want to see Toribash videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-emK-h2YQI

Quality might be shit because it had some error while uploading, but it might get better.
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
sup doxsez
I appreciate the idea of you being an Evolution member. I hope you manage to get in.

qft

also talentban only has his rank because he ragequits when he loses.
Originally Posted by wraithismy View Post
im redoing my app \
name: wraithismy
belt: brown but custome belt in other acc
mods good at: aikido judu wushu and free runing and mroe
past clans: none
also im not in sa nother clan
why i whant to join: its a good clan lots of very nice members good leader and so much more

/invade Yeah, this kid is a liar and a scammer. His other account is a blue belt.
previously known as Lopsin
Originally Posted by Lopsin View Post
/invade Yeah, this kid is a liar and a scammer. His other account is a blue belt.

He's also a little below what we're looking for as a member. He is, however, welcome to be a trainee
*puff-puff*