Toribash
It's pretty impossible to make a furnace before making a workbench, but eh.
You have to break gold with a iron pickaxe or higher.
To make swords, /=stick, x=air, o=wood, stone, iron, gold or diamond.

xox
xox
x/x

Edit:
After reading your list: it's impossible for skeletons to break your windows.
Last edited by Yoyo; Feb 21, 2011 at 06:56 PM.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
What do redstones do? I got some and i don't know what to make with them. and thanks i made a sword :s now i have to kill something

And where are diamonds? I have beeen mining for hours looking can't find anything higher than iron
Diamond is said to be around lava, basically, dig down a fair ammount of space or make a big shaft and then start expanding outwards and you may get lucky and find some.
I reccomend this game to anyone. I've seen people from the ages of 4 - 70 playing this game. The only time I ever didn't like this game was when it glitched and a skeleton became invincible. He tormented me for a while, until I led him into a room and trapped him there.
-----
Originally Posted by p0pcorn View Post
What do redstones do? I got some and i don't know what to make with them. and thanks i made a sword :s now i have to kill something

And where are diamonds? I have beeen mining for hours looking can't find anything higher than iron

Redstone is used to make circuits. For example, you could have a door 5 blocks away from a pressure plate. Using redstone, you make a path from the plate to the door. When you step on the plate, the door opens.

Last edited by SupaLolCat; Feb 21, 2011 at 10:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Who's using Hamachi to play SMP? I do believe the minecraft.net servers are down.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Originally Posted by p0pcorn View Post

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Crafting

^That website helped me with all my crafting needs. Redstone is used as like a type of electricity, sort of hard to get into at first. Diamonds are usually from ground level 15-0 (f3 to check, Y is the level of ground you are on)
Also you can use redstone to make something like Subway Station there to have automatic minecarts but i can;t explain exactly what to do check it all on Youtube there's all explained.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Diamond is said to be around lava, basically, dig down a fair ammount of space or make a big shaft and then start expanding outwards and you may get lucky and find some.

Not really. Lava just has an open space around it and appears in the same layers as diamonds. Since theres empty space around it, it's easier to see minerals in the walls.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Originally Posted by minecraftwiki.net
Diamond ore Most commonly found at: Layer 16 Rate between: Layer 17-19 None above: Layer 20

hmm well i did find some diamonds playing with volt, pretty intertaining. Everything i set him on fire i lol :>