Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DomDoDm60 View Post
My name is DomDoDm60, or Mohamad, 13 years of age. I am a 3rd dan black belt, as I have been playing for a little bit over a year on this game. I have gonna through several different clans in my time playing. My first clan was Future, I joined when I was a brown belt, and It got me up to black quickly. Then after the clan died I went over to MoE (Moenergy). I became a co leader there, and I settled down there for a while. After a few months of being in Zone, I quit , i wanted to join a Legend Clan [Nitro]. Now I am here applying

I live in Lebanon, Beirut. Its quite busy where I live, but I love it. I have no special skills except knowing how to deal with people, but that is not that special. I am quite forum and in-game active, because its fun to see what people are going to say and do. I have had I believe 2 infractions and 1 one day ban, for a stupid reason. Logging into a hacked account and not following some market rules. Everything is expired and I have a clean plate.

This is my application, and I hope to become a power Reaper like all of you.

Good Day,
DomDoDm60

he is missing one crucial part of the application, showing me that you didnt read the first post, bye bye.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
I say yes
-----
In-game test time YAY

ill be on tonight. around 10 pm and will be all night. see you guys then if youre on [:

How do i find you??
./rf (refreshes the servers)
/sa [Nitro] (searches for us)
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hello my name is crystal42 ima blue belt I know im a low belt that's just because my old accnt got hack I am a girl my real name is crystalline my old accnt belt was black I am good at mushu judo an akidoif you wana see a replay of mine ill post one I am 13 I know maddillon hes my boy friend we live in the same town im on toribash almost every day accept when im doing my home work that's it I rlly don't know what else to say so bye.
*b loodymess**blo odymess*This makes my eyes bleed No
-----
Originally Posted by PubicSoup View Post
Heyy Nitro,

My name is PubicSoup, Or you can call me Pubs. I prefer not to type my real name for personal reasons if that's okay with you guys. I'm currently 14 years old and turning 15 this year at September 8th, I haven't had a good birthday party since I was 9 years old because I've been moving to different cities recently, so remember! I am very timid when around strangers or even speaking out loud so I won't be talking much in Skype unless I'm very comfortable with you, just writing this app is giving me butterflies. I do play Soccer and I try to stay fit, since I play games a lot, I don't want to be overweight!

I am a Black belt with a Qi of 1,518 and my rank is very high (Nothing to be proud of). I mostly play Singeplayer so I can be an amazing Replay Maker (As Skywhale knows, I'm pretty good).I've played Singleplayer soo much that I have almost no skill in Multiplayer unless we're fooling around with mods. I used to spar quite a bit in Toribash in Multiplayer but I stopped for a while and now I just can't start a spar off normally. I've done replay collabs with various players in Toribash, my first collab buddy being Combatbot. Doing collabs with other players has improved my skill in fluidity and creativity in my replays (That's something to be proud of!). Another reason why I stopped playing Multiplayer for a while was because of how the community treated me when I won or lost in a round, they would tease me or become hostile. I used to play Akido, Mushu (Still do a little), and Abd. I stopped playing online since I hit Black Belt, so I've been stuck at the same belt for some time now.

I've gotten into Toribash edits and I've made a couple on my channel, I still do make video's every now and then whenever I get enough replays to make one. I can somewhat do good at art, but not good enough to do amazing textures and such. I used to be good at animation like stick figures, I tried to animate them all day 24/7 (If you want to check out my channel I'll put it at the bottom of this app).

I was born in Quebec (Canada), I've lived there for 5 years then I traveled to Dubai, Living in luxury! I stayed for 3 years and then the accident happened and I was forced to move back to Canada in Ontario. I stayed for 3 more years with my cousin. I currently live in Savannah, a city in Georgia where the heat and beaches are! A Canadian was never meant for this kind of heat.

The clans I used to be in are Hyprim, Movement (IV Order), Relentless, and Back Flips.I've been in Hyprim for a couple of weeks and I played well with the Leader. I left Hyprim because I got in a fight with the Co-Leader Null about something ridiculous that I don't remember and the Leader left because of the fight, 50% of the clan then left, the other 50% of Hyprim was Inactive. I joined Movement (IV Order) because it was a parkour based clan, and Matarika offered me to join. I left Movement (IV Order) because everybody left and Matarika closed the clan when it was just me and her (I was only in for one week). I joined Relentless because I donated 7k and it had one of my favourite players to collab with (Demini). The clan was Invite only and was meant for the friends of the owners. The clan died because Demini got banned and so did Pc for fighting. There were three players left in the clan and I decided to leave since the other two were inactive. I joined Backflips last summer and left a couple of days ago because everything was achieved in the clan and people had different time-zones, so I only had a couple of minutes to talk to everybody before they went to sleep.

I want to join Nitro because I have a lot of friends in this clan that I would like to enjoy a game with and to be apart of what they're doing. I've also met some of you on Skype and would love to fool around with all of you! Most of you tried to get me to talk by being nice and that tells me that you guys do care and you are curious about others. I won't be answering many questions until I have complete trust in you, I said at the top of this application. I'll try my best to be loyal and generous to all members of Nitro.
Hopefully you guys do the same for me.

This was my very first Application I've ever made for a clan, I hope you found this Application satisfying.

I have two alts:
1. Armydal2 (My first account ever made in Tb)
2. Liebestraum (An account I'll use just in case PubicSoup gets banned)

GMT -5
My Skype: MonkeyDice
My Youtube: PubicSoup

Replay time! <3

This is a good example what to do. We are rank #1 or 2 and spots are being takin and 1 sentence apps are not accepted. We are letting people in who take care of there app and that's why they're in. We have 35 members and some of them make a decent app but shows no effort into activity. 35 is too many and you must try hard if you want in.
Last edited by Virus; Jan 12, 2015 at 11:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think i'm done with my spars (unless anyone wants to spar me <3 SKY) and I think my replays are good enough to be shown.
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Who? What list?what happened?

It was defection from being an idiot a while ago then me and rex had to save the day
Would any of you be interested in a 5k-10k Nitro tourney? I don't really need the tc and I don't wanna give another 10k to sky so...I wanna make him work for it, <3