Toribash
Btw guys take a look at Unsub's signature and appreciate it \o/
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Will do also, I love your signature Toxic. ;o

Hmmmm, 'Toxic Rides Cocks'. Sir, have you evolved into a miniature man that has a job to ride cocks?
Last edited by Stone; Aug 25, 2014 at 11:44 AM.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Well I didn't meant that part cuz Unsub put it because I made him put the other part (He's a fan of Deak).
/off-topic If some of you guys haven't noticed or don't know we need to turn on warring mode if we want to stay in the top, many clans are racing up here and we don't have the point advantage we used to. Every time you are on Toribash try to do at least one war to keep the top spot safe guys.
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Because his intelligence equals oofun's.

How intelligent is oofun so I can have an estimate on how unintelligent Deak is?
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by bambaklaa1234 View Post
How intelligent is oofun so I can have an estimate on how unintelligent Deak is?

deak is really smart guy, he just doesnt use his brain that much.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
/off-topic If some of you guys haven't noticed or don't know we need to turn on warring mode if we want to stay in the top, many clans are racing up here and we don't have the point advantage we used to. Every time you are on Toribash try to do at least one war to keep the top spot safe guys.

toxic is right [Origin] is closing in as we speak :P. and it looks like (FC) is about to kick down your front door at any moment
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...