Toribash
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Try Caitlyn, she's free this week. She's like ashe and pretty simple.

-both kitewhores
-both epic ult
-both have enough cc to not be helpless without support

I approve, but prefer Ashe. You miss out on the wall pass-through, but get a free frozen mallet.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
My team might scrim with Team Dynamic soon a couple of you that I'm friends with should watch us get stomped. vVv Gaming as well sometime near in the future when they pick up an NA team (which might be ex-Quantic/Orbit if I'm told correctly).
Last edited by Numbers; Dec 5, 2012 at 05:06 AM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
My team might scrim with Team Dynamic soon a couple of you that I'm friends with should watch us get stomped. vVv Gaming as well sometime near in the future when they pick up an NA team (which might be ex-Quantic/Orbit if I'm told correctly).

pm me the gmt/date/time
i wanna watch
piss
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
pm me the gmt/date/time
i wanna watch

^ ditto
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
-both kitewhores
-both epic ult
-both have enough cc to not be helpless without support

I approve, but prefer Ashe. You miss out on the wall pass-through, but get a free frozen mallet.

Eh, she has a longer range so she's easier to do stuff with. Ashe is fine too, it's just that Cait happens to be free.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
You know that you can just search for a single item. The new shop for new players would be unusual but for experienced players it simple as fuck. Like you don't know item names. For me it would be a faster shop visit. I hate searching for items by clicking Defense -> Health and then searching it through all other ones.

Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Alright, for a new player what would you guys recommend as a good starter champion?

When I started playing I bought Varus as my first champion. He came out the next day I started. Pretty much he is a difficult champion to master. You will need some patience with him. Just take it slow and learn how to aim all your skill shots. Later on if you are going to play other champions who have some skill shots it will be easier to land them. Also you will learn how to play with weaker champions than button mashing ones. Find your playstyle.

I'll give some examples for starter champions. When you have enough money you can buy them. Just look at all the skill sets there are. If you ould like to do various cool combos play Zed, Jayce or Lee Sin. They are difficult but fun to play with and you can learn a lot of stuff with them. Later on button mashin champions will be more easier to play.

If you prefer destructive mages take Annie, Ryze or Brand while he is free to play. You will only learn the basics from these champs. It will be harder to get land your skill shots though. But if you like high damage champions take them.

Or play AD carries like Ashe, Sivir, etc.

Others champions are free choice. Just find your playstyle and favourite skill sets.
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
^ ditto

^ ditto
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
You know that you can just search for a single item. The new shop for new players would be unusual but for experienced players it simple as fuck. Like you don't know item names. For me it would be a faster shop visit. I hate searching for items by clicking Defense -> Health and then searching it through all other ones.

When I started playing I bought Varus as my first champion. He came out the next day I started. Pretty much he is a difficult champion to master. You will need some patience with him. Just take it slow and learn how to aim all your skill shots. Later on if you are going to play other champions who have some skill shots it will be easier to land them. Also you will learn how to play with weaker champions than button mashing ones. Find your playstyle.

I'll give some examples for starter champions. When you have enough money you can buy them. Just look at all the skill sets there are. If you ould like to do various cool combos play Zed, Jayce or Lee Sin. They are difficult but fun to play with and you can learn a lot of stuff with them. Later on button mashin champions will be more easier to play.

If you prefer destructive mages take Annie, Ryze or Brand while he is free to play. You will only learn the basics from these champs. It will be harder to get land your skill shots though. But if you like high damage champions take them.

Or play AD carries like Ashe, Sivir, etc.

Others champions are free choice. Just find your playstyle and favourite skill sets.

Ok, to be honest what you want to do is play any champion you want and get the non-character specific basics of the game down, like last hitting etc. Then maybe decide on what type of specific character you want to play.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES