Toribash
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Oracle, but I think he meant build AP like, I don't know, going mid troll.

Janna AP mid etc.

AP Taric is the biggest joke mid :s He's a much better troll as AD Taric top. Infinite sustain, massive burst, impossible survivability. Win every game.

And as I've said before thousands of times, AP Nid is a piece of shit. Not everybody you lane against will be Helen Keller.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Varus is op, with AP, and it fits Alex Ich's style, i'm surprised he isn't running AP Varus.

Varus has never been op. He is like the easiest champion to counter. You can just gank him and he will not escape. Maybe he will use flash once 5 minutes but otherwise he won't. He has no escaping abbilities and every skill is a skillshot wich you can easily dodge. His ulti is weak as hell if built like an AD carry. Also AP Varus is better when there are shitloads of tanks in enemy team. You can just trigger your blight and deal tons of damage but otherwise AD Varus is much better. As you don't have any escaping abbilities except flash you will need to poke enemies with your Q and finish them up with his standart combo. Varus should be buffed a little bit to compensate his low mobility. If you suck with skillshots don't play Varus. Or train against bots. Otherwise you'll just be dominated the whole game. Predicting opponents movement is like the coolest thing. Every hit with Q makes me happy. That is why he is my favourite champion.
Vayne, Kog, Draven.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Any AD carry is a good carry. It all depends on preferences. IMO, Cait and MF are probably the most fun AD carries. Just love their skill sets.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Played Vayne for the first time today, and she was hella fun. With her ult, I just tumbled back and forth and got double kills all day.

I went like 15/4/15
inq.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Boots5/Merc/Tabi
Shurelia's
Randuin's
Aegis
Veil (AP heavy), Frozen (AD heavy)
Wards, wards, wards, and more wards.

Basic support build for anybody in a nutshell.

Get an abbysal for MR just for the lulz
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Varus has never been op. He is like the easiest champion to counter. You can just gank him and he will not escape. Maybe he will use flash once 5 minutes but otherwise he won't. He has no escaping abbilities and every skill is a skillshot wich you can easily dodge. His ulti is weak as hell if built like an AD carry. Also AP Varus is better when there are shitloads of tanks in enemy team. You can just trigger your blight and deal tons of damage but otherwise AD Varus is much better. As you don't have any escaping abbilities except flash you will need to poke enemies with your Q and finish them up with his standart combo. Varus should be buffed a little bit to compensate his low mobility. If you suck with skillshots don't play Varus. Or train against bots. Otherwise you'll just be dominated the whole game. Predicting opponents movement is like the coolest thing. Every hit with Q makes me happy. That is why he is my favourite champion.

I dunno the damage you can do with them stacks and your AoE is pretty retarded.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
I dunno the damage you can do with them stacks and your AoE is pretty retarded.

He's ok, he just lacks escapes and doesn't bring enough damage to justify having him in lane (like kog, who has no escapes but has stupidfuck damage).
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES