Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

omg *gets popcorn* tell all. also wtf its a friday you get expeled today your back by wednesday see even schools are dumbshits
The darkness is coming you better be prepared........
I honestly didn't take this as a joke. You just made a useless thread that had absolutely no relevance at all. This just shows people that you thrive off of attention and your emotionally unstable. If you want to make stupid threads like this take it to wibbles.
Hey man your not alone, I got suspended like a year ago for beating the shit out of someone. I broke his jaw, which was kinda fun. I got to watch him drink his food from a straw for like two months. Although my parents basically assraped me by grounding me for as long the kids jaw took to heal (even though I thought it was worth it though).
Originally Posted by pika View Post
I honestly didn't take this as a joke. You just made a useless thread that had absolutely no relevance at all. This just shows people that you thrive off of attention and your emotionally unstable. If you want to make stupid threads like this take it to wibbles.

They are gana close wibbles but yea the tread is pointless maybe we should make our own Wibbles Tread. ;)
I know, I love wibbles <3

But seriously come on, do we give a shit if you have to get a fucking soda?