Toribash
Originally Posted by BROBRO221 View Post
Hello [Origin] members and leaders.

Why I want to join [Origin]
I don't have a clan, I don't have past clans either I've been waiting to apply to a good clan. You seem like nice people. I've thought of joining before and now I'm applying now. I am looking for a really cool and skilled clan like I said before.

Toribash Experience
I started play toribash in 2014 I'm pretty sure. And I'm only belt. (I took a year off, just putting it out there.) When I started to win I was a white belt, all that I played was Judo because it was easy decap. But now my favorite mods are Mushu, Boxshu, Aikido and Greykido. I love playing this game a lot. I'm not really active on the fourms, but I guarantee I'll get better though. I probs wont post much.

What I can do for the clan
I guess I could do clan wars and be friendly on the fourms cause I will be on the a lot more now.

Me
My real life name is Brodie. I live in QLD, Australia, I had Skype but I got hacked.... My steam is Brodes17 and the picture is nothing. I have an Xbox 360 and the account name is TheGamingWolfPlayz I like archery and defiantly playing video games. I'm a nice person, I don't rage.

Hope I get into this awesome clan [Origin], Thanks.

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

i agree with dive here there isnt much effort put into it and i say no
I changed up my app, do I have to wait for 3 weeks to post it again?? Or no, I am not really 100% on what to do. Thanks
Last edited by AvaxRetro; May 24, 2016 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Missed a space
BROBRO221:

I've said this so many times before, it's kind of getting old.

The point of an application isn't to BRAG about your skills in game, or say "I can help cuz i'm good too!"

The point of an application is for you to put INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF out there for us to get to know you more.

We really want to know you as a person, not as a robot that fights for a living

Anyways, It's a NO from me as well
Origin For Life
*enters a temple full of wite beared masters*
Umm hy,my name is juliano14 but you can call me julian
I just met a turtle member of your clan, he said im good and he invited me to join your clan^_^.
Now i will speak a little about me(even though its not alot else than being at the computer)
I am 21 years old curently searching for a job,im from romania,i know the basics of animation,i know a little about photoshop,i own a graphic tablet and not afraid of using it .I will make an animation after i finish the thread(i usualy spend hours on it)on this experience(is going to be awsome)
Im a little noobish about this cause i never was in another clan so *takes a shy voice* everything has a begining i guess?eheh
Ahem..*takes a courageous voice*I play this game from the very begining it was fun but i didnt had anything to play for..so i made pauses played it again made pauses again and so on(my felow turtle says he can see that)when i start fighting i dont start with a plan my head(not that i have anything in it xD)ahem..
I am a fighting game lover and usualy use my reflexes rather than thinking cause when you develop great reflexes you can be much faster than thinking.
I can shurely spend 1 hour on the game or on the forums,i will some get a job but i will play this game in my freetime.
I have a horrible disease called epilepsy wich got cured off but returned after years of no seizures one ocured recently.Dont worry too much about this im under treatment and im going to be fine.
I dont know very much about making applications or lists so im kinda noob at this.
My mother language is not english but i got better grades at it rather than my mother language in school anyways.My mother language is romanian
So all great masters do accept my in this clan

-is this good? <

Purple monkeys run wild in a red forest
Last edited by juliano14; May 25, 2016 at 04:57 PM.
hmm not a bad app at all you included everything that was asked of you and you made it look okay you did well on your ingame test my vote is a yes
This app was so amazing!

More people like you need to apply!

My vote is a definite yes for you
Origin For Life