Endurance Onslaught 6.0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
weeaboo is anime trash, that is a perfection of anime fans

Otaku is anime asswiper who knows everything about anime and will make you feel like a dipshit just because you don't watch anime alot and all of a sudden you say to him "hey i kinda like blue exorcist" then he told me "WELL FOR YOU'RE GOD DAMN INFO BLUE EXORCIST ISN'T EVEN A LOGICAL ANIME EVEN THOUGH IT TRIES TO BE" so i told him "yo chill out" and he told me "YOU ARE A IGNORANT NON-ANIME FAN" then you will cry for 6 hours while trying watch as much anime so you look like you know a bit and cant be put down by him anymore

It's not that ever happen to me or anything, but something like that happens to somebody in the world...
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
weeaboo is anime trash, that is a perfection of anime fans

Otaku is anime asswiper who knows everything about anime and will make you feel like a dipshit just because you don't watch anime alot and all of a sudden you say to him "hey i kinda like blue exorcist" then he told me "WELL FOR YOU'RE GOD DAMN INFO BLUE EXORCIST ISN'T EVEN A LOGICAL ANIME EVEN THOUGH IT TRIES TO BE" so i told him "yo chill out" and he told me "YOU ARE A IGNORANT NON-ANIME FAN" then you will cry for 6 hours while trying watch as much anime so you look like you know a bit and cant be put down by him anymore

It's not that ever happen to me or anything, but something like that happens to somebody in the world...

those are hardcore weaboos breh v: KNOW YOUR FUCKING SHIT BITCH btw blue exorcist was a great anime saying otherwise will result in u getting cut
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
My respect towards jdawg grows bigger and bigger
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.