Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Finally getting around to getting the new clan video made, need replays from Tman and White Chocolate.
Last edited by millie; Jun 29, 2013 at 11:00 PM.

What gender are you: Haven't Checked
Do you understand how to work an oven: Do i?
If you have an exceptionaly delectable cookie recipe that you think we may find useful please explain the ingredients and cooking process:
Ingrediants
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Mix Dis Shit Up
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 egg
1 egg yolk
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

What merit badges have you attained so far and what merit badges do you plan on working for:I Need The Swimming Badge
Is it dobbys fault: Yes
Do you have any special expertise such as braiding hair, baking or sowing:I Bake Hair
Rewrite Abraham Lincolns famous speach as a incredibly descriptive recipe to bake our world renowned Wood Elf™ cookies: For Score And Seven Years Ago We Got Cookies And Mixed Dat Shit Up.
Why the fuck do you want to join a cookie-themed clan anyway:Cause I Got Diabeatis And I Want Cookies.
Originally Posted by XxKolorzxX View Post
What gender are you: Haven't Checked
Do you understand how to work an oven: Do i? You
If you have an exceptionaly delectable cookie recipe that you think we may find useful please explain the ingredients and cooking process:
Ingrediants
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Mix Dis Shit Up
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 egg
1 egg yolk
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

What merit badges have you attained so far and what merit badges do you plan on working for:I Need The Swimming Badge
Is it dobbys fault: Yes
Do you have any special expertise such as braiding hair, baking or sowing:I Bake Hair
Rewrite Abraham Lincolns famous speach as a incredibly descriptive recipe to bake our world renowned Wood Elf™ cookies: For Score And Seven Years Ago We Got Cookies And Mixed Dat Shit Up.
Why the fuck do you want to join a cookie-themed clan anyway:Cause I Got Diabeatis And I Want Cookies.

Can't even bother to capitalize correctly. You aren't above capitalization. Who do you think you are?