Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
adding:
I am asking because,There is Many replays when you open toribash..
Was it official ?

That's Oblivion the user you nitty.
Anyways hai guise. With your permission, I'm going to hang around. You guys seem smart, fun, and active.
Hello Pwr! As much as all of the members of Oblivion want other intelligent people to join our conversations, I unfortunately do not have the power necessary to allow you to positively "invade" our thread. Sorry. I think it's allowed, considering that mercy has already posted twice here, but just to be safe, it's better to ask permission from the higher-ups.

You could try posting again once the other bros go online.

Bye for now.
Last edited by Trick; Apr 21, 2013 at 06:44 PM.
fl0w
I would be fine with it, though I am high(ish) ranking, I would still have you ask de4th or kveykva just to be safe.

EDIT: I would like to submit a heads up/request thingy for some members to be ranked up. Though our hierarchy is designed like a military, and we are supposed to have a high number of warriors, there seems to be a lacking in the Sage department. We should move 1-2 more people into that ranking. What I propose is we rank up Daliger and/or Chos3n to Knight status, and in turn we rank up Soccerfan and/or UnlimitaBlade. They have been pretty involved in the forums, if not with post quantity, then in quality.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Apr 21, 2013 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Requests
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Well, too late to change the clan name now. I would ask as to whose idea it was to name the clan after a prominent user in the first place, but I have an idea of whom that might be.

Pwr: Sure. The more, the merrier.

hawke: I placed Zinrius alone in Sage because he offered to help with updates, so now the Sage rank has the ability to edit the first post. I agree with the restructuring, but it would be best to wait until a later time (mayhap after we become official).
Alright. I figured there was a reason he was alone, aside from structure oversight.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Can anyone give me some tc for my birthday so i can buy this? it would be greatly aprreciated
Attached Images
TB skin.jpg (5.9 KB, 12 views)
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
Originally Posted by BrodyxSTL View Post
Can anyone give me some tc for my birthday so i can buy this? it would be greatly aprreciated

Without Qi, that tori cost about maybe 600k ._.
It looks like it's just teal textures.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
It looks like it's just teal textures.

The void/demon force and lax.
ahh, I figured after I saw your 600k post.