Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I vote yes on eloquence caught up with him in game, he has a good aptitude in aikido despite being a bit rusty, and has a better attitude than the original impression.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Thanks dude, I appreciate it. And sorry for sorta bailing early. It's my moms birthday etc.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I say yes to ol' Elo.
Just need to stop being such a fag.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Mocroooo <3. I've missed you dude. Good to see you're still around.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Hello [TA].

im cerezo, im a black belt. the real world my name is Angga. my hobbies are playing football and playing game(toribash of course). i live in indonesia, indonesian GMT is +7. im part of Boca juniors football school of indonesia
i applying here because i love aikido, this mod is simple. its looks easy but it need a skill, i hate shoveler that shovel me all the time. ( this mod is not shoveler).
not just i love aikido, but i applying here because, i wanna prove my self of course in aikido, making friends, and having fun with people in [TA]
my forum activity is 8-10. and ingame activity is 9-10. i can be very active here because [TA] could be my first organisation (if im accepted, xD).

i hope you like my application
Thanks for read
and this is my replay. i hope you like it too ;)
Attached Files
aikido prox.rpl (65.8 KB, 4 views)
aikido spilt.rpl (30.3 KB, 4 views)
aikido_pro armgone2.rpl (41.0 KB, 4 views)
akido_arm gone.rpl (43.6 KB, 4 views)
akido_pro arm gone.rpl (32.9 KB, 4 views)
Hello TA members.
I've decided to apply here, because I like Aikido.

Somethings about MySelf:
I'm patrickooo, my real life name is Patrick. I live in Lebanon (GMT+2). I like playing Soccer, every monday I go play with my friends and with a coach. I like playing Basket-Ball, I've played it with my friends in Sports in School, we've won about 10-0 .
I love Hamburger with that delicious smell and taste, MMMM yummy! I love Pizza too, with Cheese, ketchup, beauty smell and a very delicious taste!

Somethings about me in-game:
I'm 3rd dan black belt, I always play Aikido, it's a mod that needs a pretty high skills especially vs. shovelers. I like when a shoveler shovel me, so I can counter him and beat his ass. I call the "noob shoveler" a "pr0 shoveler" because he's throwing you outta the ring so he win.

Somethings about me on-forums:
I'm very active on forums, like 10/10 activeness. I'm not that spammer, but I make atleast 1 full sentence in a post. I don't like fighting anyone, I like being friendly and I have many friends that I respect and they respect me. That's the best.

Why I would join TA:
I would join TA to get more friends, to play with Aikido Masters, not with some people that they call them selfs pro and they don't know how to pawn you, if they lose they will say that you're lucky and whatever.. But I like playing with masters that doesn't say that, it would be better if they say GG, nice to play with you.. etc... If anyone says that, I will consider him a pro aikido player, like if you guys say that. I don't care if he shovel because countering a shovel is easy.. Everyone cries when someone shovel him. (Don't consider that I'm a shoveler because I said that..)

Thanks for reading my App ;)
+ 2 replays.
Attached Files
suplex.rpl (49.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Patrickooo; Dec 9, 2012 at 07:05 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Patrick, as a little pointer, you should try to be more relaxed when you do your suplex.
See sort of what I did. I know it's bigdojo, but the style is the same nevertheless.
Attached Files
0000suplex101.rpl (48.8 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by Cerezo View Post
Hello [TA].

im cerezo, im a black belt. the real world my name is Angga. my hobbies are playing football and playing game(toribash of course). i live in indonesia, indonesian GMT is +7. im part of Boca juniors football school of indonesia
i applying here because i love aikido, this mod is simple. its looks easy but it need a skill, i hate shoveler that shovel me all the time. ( this mod is not shoveler).
not just i love aikido, but i applying here because, i wanna prove my self of course in aikido, making friends, and having fun with people in [TA]
my forum activity is 8-10. and ingame activity is 9-10. i can be very active here because [TA] could be my first organisation (if im accepted, xD).

i hope you like my application
Thanks for read
and this is my replay. i hope you like it too ;)

Hi there! I'd like to play with you some ingame. Not a bad app. PM me ;)

Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Hello TA members.
I've decided to apply here, because I like Aikido.

Somethings about MySelf:
I'm patrickooo, my real life name is Patrick. I live in Lebanon (GMT+2). I like playing Soccer, every monday I go play with my friends and with a coach. I like playing Basket-Ball, I've played it with my friends in Sports in School, we've won about 10-0 .
I love Hamburger with that delicious smell and taste, MMMM yummy! I love Pizza too, with Cheese, ketchup, beauty smell and a very delicious taste!

Somethings about me in-game:
I'm 3rd dan black belt, I always play Aikido, it's a mod that needs a pretty high skills especially vs. shovelers. I like when a shoveler shovel me, so I can counter him and beat his ass. I call the "noob shoveler" a "pr0 shoveler" because he's throwing you outta the ring so he win.
+ I've decapped Erth once, the replay is attached.

Somethings about me on-forums:
I'm very active on forums, like 10/10 activeness. I'm not that spammer, but I make atleast 1 full sentence in a post. I don't like fighting anyone, I like being friendly and I have many friends that I respect and they respect me. That's the best.

Why I would join TA:
I would join TA to get more friends, to play with Aikido Masters, not with some people that they call them selfs pro and they don't know how to pawn you, if they lose they will say that you're lucky and whatever.. But I like playing with masters that doesn't say that, it would be better if they say GG, nice to play with you.. etc... If anyone says that, I will consider him a pro aikido player, like if you guys say that. I don't care if he shovel because countering a shovel is easy.. Everyone cries when someone shovel him. (Don't consider that I'm a shoveler because I said that..)

Thanks for reading my App ;)
+ 2 replays.

Nice app. However, we still have the problem of that Erth replay. Not trying to inconvenience your app, Patrickooo, but that replay is under inspection.

Please disregard that replay for now.

Anyway, I'd like to play with you ingame some.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
:o My app was also good...yet nobody said so...
Anyways, any updates? Does anyone wish to test me further?
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]