Toribash
Originally Posted by bronyfan View Post
Cancel my appl

when people do this

:c
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource

What's your real name? : Kody
How old are you? : 17
Whats your Current Belt (MINIMUM 2ND DAN)? : 5th Dan
How long have you been playing? : I've been playing since 2009, been kicking tail since.
Have you taken any elongated breaks since starting TB?: Yes, I've taken a few breaks for different reasons.
Current Country / GMT? : United States/ -5 GMT
Former Clans? : Evil, Silver, Guardians
Why you left/got Kicked: I had left Silver after a good service in-game, and a language barrier was a common problem, and after a while I decided that it was time to move on.
My stay at the Guardians was a little short lived, this was due to me going through one of my 'elongated breaks'
My stay with Evil was extremely healthy, I was an Elite, and I'll say it was one of the better experiences I've taken part of in my time of playing TB, so far. Near the end of my time with my Evil friends, the road became a little rocky when me and other members got into bad blood, and I made the decision that I didn't want to be around that anymore.

Any Skills For the Clan?(Provide Proof) : I am a very skilled in game player when it comes to lenshu, Taekkyon, or aikido. My strongest suite being Lenshu, I also am very active in game, as much as on the forums at that, (clan boards) I play pretty much daily. I'll reference a few replays of mine below.

Other in game Toribashing, I have taken up a musical career that tends to consume a lot of my free time. I've gained a lot of skill and have been growing pretty rapidly, and am working pretty hard to further grow my musical prowess. This is probably a good time to come clear with you that I am a brony, now I've seen a lot of brony culture and I'm aware that I'm immediately stereotyped, by a lot of people. I will however go out and say I don't really like to associate myself to much with to many bronies. I'm not going to be in your face about it, \ I simply like the show a good bit. Also beware I do make most of my music around the My Lil Poneski theme, whilst it's not really to noticeable. Now that I've got that out of the way, I'll give you a few references of my works:
I do make electronic music, from dubstep, to Glitch Hop or what have you.

How active are you forum-wise? : I lurk a lot, I usually am very active in any clan's board/thread I'm taking part of.
How active are you In-game? : I play pretty much daily, mostly lenshu, and betting servers
Any Bans? : No sirrr
Any recent major infractions?: Only minor infractions, for some 'useless posting' from way back in the day
Any Alts? : Nope
If you have alts, list them here: :^)
Did anyone refer you?: No
Will you follow the Rules?: I always have
Anything else you'd like to say?(1 or 2 paragraphs) : I've been recognized by all the clans I've taken part of to be a loyal, friendly clanmate. I take a lot of pride in the clans I take a part of, and it takes a lot for me to choose where I'd like to possibly spend the rest of my toridays at.I've alway admired Erth's conduct, and skill. I see myself as an asset both in-game and on the forums, and pretty much wherever you guys might need me. I'm willing to do pretty much anything within my power to help out in anyway. I really hope I can make some great friends, and forge some awesome memories.
Draw what Ethereal Means to YOU! (Gimp/MS paint/Photoshop):

Behold

Thank you reading through my app!And a butt ton of replays for y'all.
Attached Files
Vs Cay Decap.rpl (91.0 KB, 3 views)
Dekp.rpl (73.8 KB, 3 views)
Donked.rpl (60.2 KB, 3 views)
DOOOOD.rpl (90.2 KB, 3 views)
Necked.rpl (87.2 KB, 3 views)
Jesut - Playin With Gravity.rpl (135.4 KB, 5 views)
Jesut - Polarized WIP.rpl (76.8 KB, 4 views)
Jesut - Candy Before Dinner.rpl (176.9 KB, 5 views)
Show some Love.
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
To be blunt, You seem like you would need a more active clan than us currently.

I'm less active then dedicated to a perfect app. I spend most of my time in the music field nowadays. I assure you I know what I'm going for... :P
Show some Love.
Not me
But yes I say yes
I give no fucks about the Brony thing. Though pleased font discuss it with me.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource