Ranking
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Aw. Why?
I have 2 questions:
  1. How many tabs do you keep open when you're on IRC?
  2. How often are you on IRC?

Tabs? What tabs?

I have around 50ish windows open. From which ~40 are channels.

24/7
Most of the day, whether I'm there or not really
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
irc: ranges from 40-50 on 3 different servers

smod: help out, dont be a dick, try to get noticed by helping people, be active in the community

thats how fyerrblad did it, and he was like 11 years old

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
Who was the youngest person to ever achieve a staff position with infracting power?

Pretty sure it was fyerrblad. SMod at 12, right?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
smod: help out, dont be a dick, try to get noticed by helping people, be active in the community

thats how fyerrblad did it, and he was like 11 years old

why am i not smod then, ill do exactly this since about a half year, and didnt even got recognized, atleast it feels like that.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Id approve of an improved spectating function, instead of having them randomly specced, taking up space in the player list.
as for broadcasting, if someone picks it up and makes something of it, the option will be integrated eventually, but untill it becomes a popular/common thing here, im fine with nothing being done yet.

All I want is everything DotA2 has. Is that too much to ask for?
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
why am i not smod then, ill do exactly this since about a half year, and didnt even got recognized, atleast it feels like that.

Have you actually applied?
She/They