Toribash
Bad habbit? Hmmm, biting my nails for sure..
Last edited by PiePwn; May 31, 2013 at 09:27 AM.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Bad habbits. Biting my nails is my worst habbit I have. Cracking knuckles also, and spitting for no reason. The spitting started when I was sick and had to spit out the..well... i don't know the word but I think you don't care much about it.
Also I had bad habbit of drawing on my notebooks while bored. You know...graffiti. But I stopped doing it for 2 months now. But the notebooks are not so nice.
I have habits, but I don't think I have anything I would classify as a bad habit. Perhaps being too straightforward with people when they say/do stupid things. I'm usually the first one in the group to call on someone's BS, including my own. And since I don't care much for being nice to people who don't deserve it, I come off as rude to idiots. Nevertheless, I don't classify it as a bad thing.

Edit: Nope, I was wrong. Procrastination is by far the worst habit that I still haven't got rid of.
Last edited by lordtiger; Jun 1, 2013 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Being wrong.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Oh man, cracking knuckles. I do it so much. I forgot about it but I do, also, my TP/VIP is still up even though hanz0 isn't putting it back. I never fulfilled the year time or the 6months. :c
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

I'd enjoy TP/VIP. It's pointless but it seems fun to have.

I think it'd be easy for the average adult to get TP/VIP & A $500 booster in one call. But it might take a long time, because I hear people wait about a week to get their boosters and stuff.
私の顔にそれを言う。
TP/VIP is good for the simple reason you get forum stuff and globals for 5k. That's about it. I liked the Usertitles and background pics. Also, you can post about anything and never get banned.

Just got it back.
Last edited by PiePwn; Jun 2, 2013 at 07:48 AM.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

That's good. I'd like to post stuff without risk, short posts, funny posts. It's not so good to abuse that power.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Question to myself.
Why the fuck did I stopped editing TB vids. I mean, I just finished watching some of my vids, you know to see what was I doing then and I tought: "Hey they look nice, they are not bad. Why did I stopped editing, maybe I should continue doing that".

So what do you guys say about that. Should I try again or not waste my time doing that. And I don't wanna hear "It's your choice bro". I want to hear YOUR opinion.
SO....?