View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm interested in your clan. It seems a lot more organized than others'. I'll let you know when I've racked up 2000 QI. And I'm loving the avatar 2Bash, FFDP!
Originally Posted by connny View Post
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm interested in your clan. It seems a lot more organized than others'. I'll let you know when I've racked up 2000 QI. And I'm loving the avatar 2Bash, FFDP!

Haha, I like this dude.

Good to hear that. ;]
As far as I know, it's not a rule.. just most clans prefer not to allow double-clanning. In this case, I have allowed Zacsterr for a certain time.
Originally Posted by 2Bash View Post
Haha, I like this dude.

Good to hear that. ;]

He's sucking up to you.
Slay him!
Originally Posted by Alanmntx View Post
Current QI (2000 qi. minimum):2540(Or something like that)
Previous clans (and why you left): Latin(to improve myself,i left it in january)Klan opposition(it sucks)Zombie(It failed reason:inmature members.)
Favourite/best mod (TK, Wushu, Aikido, etc.): Favorite:TK,Best:Judo
GMT: -7
Previous infractions (be honest): none
Anything else you think is worth mentioning? This is not my first account,my main account is not working to post so im using this one for the forums.
Please post 3 replays that you think will help us review your application:I never make replays so i just found 2 that were woth(kinda)

Alright bro, this can occur when you change your account email.
If you did change your account email, you can easily email the toribash support (provided on the email) and they will activiate your account.

The other account is ThunderX: provided the replays were accurate.
The first replay is ok, but you were fighting ingame with another person, which doesn't really matter in replays, but you were holding too many joints bro. (see below)
The second replay is holding all. It'd be alot better if you relaxed more joints, and moved more fluid like. Stiff movements sucks.

An exact qi count is best, it shows us that you are not lazy.
The clans main mod is tk, so I hope you can keep up with us.
It's also a great idea to save most your replays so you can go over where you faulted, and how you can improve.

I'm just here to help you with your problems, and I have absolutely no say in if you make it or not. (Shame)
Good luck.
Last edited by Larry; Aug 1, 2009 at 06:11 AM.
dont worry about holding,I have like 5 moves,I always relax te shoulders,neck,knes etc.But in diferent moves.I also like to play relaxed because my style of "fightining"is spining.(Or when im having fun like they say lets dance! i just use relaxed.)
Also sorry for my bad english im tryng to fix my grammar my first lengage is spanish.
Yep I changed my msn and now im waiting to activate it.

Im also tryng to get Toriprime in this account because i will use this one from now on for the forums so if someone is selling toriprime for 100k just tell me(yes give my password,this is worth nothing it doesnt have nothing in it,and i can change the password)
Last edited by Alanmntx; Aug 1, 2009 at 06:32 AM.
Thanks for your application. Due to the fact that its a weekend we might not have a chance to discuss your application until Monday.

For your application: An exact QI amount would be good, other than that I think everything is in order, thanks.
Oh yeah no problem about i can play more,I know i look like a newb for my qi but im full textured,have flame etc.
I would be like 6th dan but i sold my main account some time ago.

Edit:I checked the account again and it has 2546