Toribash
Ah crap =v

Guys, I am sorry but I do not wanna join [C3] anymore.

You're board is a bit wibblish. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It's actually pretty funny :P but a kind of wibbly board doesen't suit me.

I wish you the best of luck with your future steps.

Bye ^^
Please don't hate me ;[
Last edited by Mamakal; Mar 6, 2011 at 06:19 PM.
Gamer Of Gamers
So, I take it I'm not in. What requirements do I not meet? Why was I judged based on the font I used? I liked the font, it always reminds me of a typewriter. Anyways I used Italics on it, so leave Courier New alone please.

Most Unfortunately,
Ezoroth Sin Roze
Originally Posted by Ezoroth View Post
So, I take it I'm not in. What requirements do I not meet? Why was I judged based on the font I used? I liked the font, it always reminds me of a typewriter. Anyways I used Italics on it, so leave Courier New alone please.

Most Unfortunately,
Ezoroth Sin Roze

You haven't been denied or accepted. Give it a little while, we're still discussing you.

Have patience friend!
Ok. That makes me feel better. But I still wanna know why that person said that because of my font...

Most Unfortunately,
Ezoroth Sin Roze
So did you like my application? Did you like the font or no? Am I asking to many questions?

Most Unfortunately,
Ezoroth Sin Roze
Originally Posted by Mamakal View Post
You're board is a bit wibblish.

Ahh, i love that.

Clow, what you say bout me? >: 3
Originally Posted by Kyou View Post

give it back

Never!!!! Nyaa~!

Originally Posted by B4shata View Post
Kingsta, how bout me.
Lastgod, not a spam

Tea, how bout me?

Ahh, i love that.

Clow, what you say bout me? >: 3

Be patient.... Jeez.

Originally Posted by Ezoroth View Post
So did you like my application? Did you like the font or no? Am I asking to many questions?

Most Unfortunately,
Ezoroth Sin Roze

Yes, you're asking too many questions considering the fact that you have already been accepted. :P

Glow and I already met you ingame, and we liked you, so both of us voted Yes. :P
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]