Toribash
I am not the legal age, nor do I have a use for a car.

And when I turn 18 I'm getting a car from my parents, so, what's the point? And fuck no am I gonna be driving some ford. D:
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
As I said, bitches will get served.

And now I can finally say...

BITCH GOT SERVED!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
It said what it did because I wanted it to say that. Since you took it the wrong way, I edited it.

I was not "blaming" everyone but me, therefore I don't feel guilty for saying that.

Now if you bring this up one more time, I swear I will cockslap you.

And fuck off "Made the same point as me". No, you said I was blaming everyone. I don't want to see another post from you about this, and that's final.

You act like my soul is bound to this clan, if you don't want me in for speaking what I think then kick me out, simple as that.
Originally Posted by Bilza View Post
now think about the size of it, and how awkward itd be to carry that around, all day, unless you had a rucksack/backpack

In all honesty, if i had the money to get one of those, id get a 3g itouch 32gb and be done with it.

It would be awkward carrying it around in a way, but if you have a carrying case then it wouldn't.

Trying to do something such as using an iPad or playing apps on an iTouch will most likely make you run into a pole while walking.
lololol, need to find a post by alan xD

awwww, only gone o neutral, i thought skul would have smothered him with -reps
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
As I said, bitches will get served.

And now I can finally say...

BITCH GOT SERVED!

QFFT
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Music stuff
Yea!
Basically post music stuff you like in here, or stuff you would like to discus or what ever.

I pretty damn like:
This just in, Steve is a Retard.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."