Toribash
I didnt liked it from the moment you started to get fun with Uke's head ...
anyway not really weird angle ...
that's pretty normal ...
second hit was little messy for me ... practice more get better win Events
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Kas is a crazy person when it comes to rating replays, way to critical on everyone.
( my opinion )
Especially for someone who allmost never post replays himself ( hint, hint ) :P

I do agree on the weird angle thing though, the angle was not really that weird.
But I liked the replay overal, it had a nice flow to it
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Originally Posted by Squiziph View Post
allmost never post replays himself ( hint, hint ) :P

Speak of the devil, who swung his massive penis in OC 31 and left me with no chance of winning D;

Yeah I know it's not a really weird angle, but I couldn't find a better ( more unusual) angle there ^^.

I stopped posting my replays cause no one CnC's them at all
btw, few days ago i finished my skate replay you can CnC it there
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=282729
go for it
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Made a nice save here in akido
-----
Oh and forgot to upload this a while ago. Look at DAT SPIN xD
Attached Files
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Jun 25, 2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Speak of the devil, who swung his massive penis in OC 31 and left me with no chance of winning D;

That of which shall not be spoken

xD

My replay in the opener challenge is to simple to win, they want to see the fancy stuff, so I think you stand more chance then me I may just join more of them in the future, it was kind of fun to toy creativly with someone else's opener.

Also, the save in aikido looked really nice, and the match against hippy as well, though it seems the unlucky wrist break cost him the match, he was ahead in points :P

Kas: I checked out your skate replay, even though the skate mods arent my thing at all,
it looked stylish, tried a skate mod only once a long time ago so I know it can be hard to accomplish a move like that. Nicely done.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Oh the akido replay vs hippy was posted purely because of my perfectly balanced 1 hand spin at the end. I am proud of it :3

Your replay looked simple but it wasn't what anybody expected ( in a good way naturally). So in my eyes that's a winning replay.

Also thanks
Nice replays zalmo,i really liked both(in the second only the final balance of course:P)
Some of the nice wins i did in the past 3 days

i don't know why the first replay is glitched..the match wasn't glitched:s
Attached Files
Wushu-fucking glitch.rpl (87.7 KB, 5 views)
Lenshu3-sexy.rpl (87.5 KB, 5 views)
Lenshu3-even more sexy.rpl (88.0 KB, 5 views)
Wushu-daje!1.rpl (98.7 KB, 5 views)
Wushu-balance.rpl (90.6 KB, 7 views)
Wushu-tosta.rpl (46.4 KB, 7 views)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
lul, some really nice stuff there brucia.
I especially love the even more sexy lenshu run switchy thing you did there.
I also notice you have some wushu replays....
I've beat engraze in wushu ;o (i know that means nothing but i like e-peen)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
Nice replays zalmo,i really liked both(in the second only the final balance of course:P)
Some of the nice wins i did in the past 3 days

i don't know why the first replay is glitched..the match wasn't glitched:s

Brucia the wushu-tosta and the wushu-balance replays were pretty good :P
I R IRONMAN