Toribash
Originally Posted by Tubba75 View Post
Yeah, Andriod has some pretty stupid OS names. I have to most recent version of their preferred OS though. Everyone loves Gingerbread.

Hey, who here plays WoW or Minecraft or something of the likes?

I quit WoW many years back, I'd play minecraft with anyone who wanted, but I don't like actually play the game.

I mostly play HoN which is a lot like LoL, just a bit more complicated. I feel that LoL is a bit too easy.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
I tried HoN, But I find that if you die just once your team goes crazy at you -.-
-----
I'm really just waiting for dota 2 to come out on mac o-o and for SMITE to get more gods before I get back into that one too :P
Last edited by phantom; Sep 16, 2012 at 09:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
Have no fear, Shawn is here.

Here's the res and frame rate fix you're looking for.
Don't listen to Facade, he's a party pooper.

Buy it, and we shall be partners in crime, Enma.

On a side note, Hi Tubba, Enma, and Facade.
And JDeck

Oh hey Kamura, thanks for popping in. ;o

Originally Posted by Dragonbreath View Post
I quit WoW many years back, I'd play minecraft with anyone who wanted, but I don't like actually play the game.

I mostly play HoN which is a lot like LoL, just a bit more complicated. I feel that LoL is a bit too easy.

Well if you start playing, I play with a close-knit group of friends. I can get you in a guild and with a great range of friends and players who can help you get back AND will take you Raiding if you're high enough level and up for a weekly schedule. Only if you have time though!
Tubby Tubba's Tubby Textures!
Cheap, Decent Cartoon Heads!
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
I tried HoN, But I find that if you die just once your team goes crazy at you -.-
-----
I'm really just waiting for dota 2 to come out on mac o-o and for SMITE to get more gods before I get back into that one too :P

Sadly, you're right. By far the biggest part of the HoN community is either annoying children or really serious gamers who have no empathy or social skills whatsoever.

There are some really cool people though, I have about 300 on my friendlist in HoN and I play with them often, we normally just troll around, I find it much more fun to not play seriously.

Oh hey Kamura, thanks for popping in. ;o

Well if you start playing, I play with a close-knit group of friends. I can get you in a guild and with a great range of friends and players who can help you get back AND will take you Raiding if you're high enough level and up for a weekly schedule. Only if you have time though!

Sure tub, I'd love to play some minecraft with you guys.

Add me on skype if you got a user (bigbenTB), yes gay name, I know. Made it several years back.

What servers do you guys usually play on?

Also, welcome to our new member!
Sadly, you're right. By far the biggest part of the HoN community is either annoying children or really serious gamers who have no empathy or social skills whatsoever.

There are some really cool people though, I have about 300 on my friendlist in HoN and I play with them often, we normally just troll around, I find it much more fun to not play seriously.

Sure tub, I'd love to play some minecraft with you guys.

Add me on skype if you got a user (bigbenTB), yes gay name, I know. Made it several years back.

What servers do you guys usually play on?

Also, welcome to our new member!

Well my friend runs a server on Minecraft, and I can have you whitelisted. As for WoW, we're a Stormrage (Alliance) Guild.
Well my friend runs a server on Minecraft, and I can have you whitelisted. As for WoW, we're a Stormrage (Alliance) Guild.

Oh, haha, I thought you were talking about Minecraft.

As for WoW, no thanks ;o Don't feel like paying for it, I'm saving up for an apartment.

it's also a bit addicting p:
If I were to buy minecraft would anyone play with me? lol
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Originally Posted by Volare View Post
If I were to buy minecraft would anyone play with me? lol

I might, but I don't have time to juggle school, WoW, and Minecraft. But it's still worth a purchase even on public servers.

Oh, haha, I thought you were talking about Minecraft.

As for WoW, no thanks ;o Don't feel like paying for it, I'm saving up for an apartment.

it's also a bit addicting p:

Nice! I wish you the best of luck in getting an apartment. May I ask if there is a lady-bird to sit in said cage with you? ;o

Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
Minecraft... I wished I had money to buy that shit so I can continue punching wood. ;-;

$27 bucks to punch wood? Hell yes.

But seriously, the newer co-leader of Minecraft and Mojang, Dinnerbone, is adding so much so fast. It's crazy. Totally worth the money.