Toribash
he's 12
Looks like he's smoking(probably is)
Has weed in his signature
Has an a terrible symbol on his wall behind him
your mother must be so proud

rejected with the fullest of my ability. please go away
Personal Information:

Hello, my name is Anthony. I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I'm currently 15 years old and love to do parkour. I've been doing it for about 2 years now, and it's really fun. I've been playing Toribash for a while now. I'm planning to buy Qi in the near future. I'm pretty chill, although I do have certain attitudes that do aggravate me.

In-Game and Forum information:

I'm pretty good skill wise at Toribash. I've been playing for a while now. I play about 4 hours on weekdays and probably 5-6 hours on weekdays. I'm trying to get more active into the forums, but I'm learning how to make HD textures so that takes a lot of time out of it. Mainly because I want to get into marketing.

Infractions:

I haven't received an infraction.

Skype is TB.Adore if you ever need to contact me. I'm not usually on except for Sundays but if you need me I'll get on.

Previous Clans:

I haven't been in any other clans.

I hope my application is satisfactory and I'm looking forward to your guy's response. I'm very interested in joining the clan, and hope to start seeing you guys in game!
| Are you Luvin It? | Skype: TB.Adore | Creativity = -6 |
Yes, please tell us why you choose atlantic, one of the most inactive clans out of them all, instead of some of the better, more socially active clans such as bncy and rawr
APP TO [ATLANTIC]
This message has been deleted
Attached Files
Fluz Hip Hop kick.rpl (80.5 KB, 3 views)
Oh backflip.rpl (82.4 KB, 3 views)
Back decap.rpl (80.2 KB, 3 views)
pr0 decap here!.rpl (24.8 KB, 4 views)
Raisen Spin.rpl (66.0 KB, 3 views)
Raisen decap .rpl (88.1 KB, 3 views)
Xspar With Irrita.rpl (687.3 KB, 5 views)
BEST BACKFLIP FLUZ MOD.rpl (110.3 KB, 4 views)