Toribash
Nationality: Italian
Belt: 6 Dan Black Belt
Preferred Mods: Taekkyon, Aikido, Betabox.
Old Clans: Hybrid, Jolly Roger, 42, Vip, Fr3styL.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I think I'm good enough for you, also I think that you guys are pretty nice and funny players. I have some friends in this clan (Ace120, 40757, Leilak). You inspired me to become better than I was, so I think that I'm good enough to join now.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: Well, I think I can be another member of Urban, and I think I can host some clan tourneys (if I'll have some money, now I'm poor)
Other Qualities: I joined Toribash in January. 2009, so this is my first year on it. I'm very active ingame and forum, on Irc too.

You will need to include 3-5 replays.
Below there are my best replays(I think), I hope you like it.

Hem, sorry if "Just Let Me Down" it's bugged.
Attached Files
#Dave - Police.rpl (311.7 KB, 9 views)
#Dave - BrickMania.rpl (147.8 KB, 5 views)
#Dave - Just Let Me Down.rpl (133.0 KB, 6 views)
#Dave - Outside The Door.rpl (174.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Dave; Feb 15, 2010 at 12:32 PM.
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Hurr Hurr Hurr

Despite feeling a very strong urge to post a picture of a cow stuck in a fence with a caption telling you to get the fuck out, I am instead going to say yes to this application.

EDIT: Are you any good in multiplayer?
Last edited by rafufu; Feb 15, 2010 at 11:57 AM.
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Hurr Hurr Hurr

Despite feeling a very strong urge to post a picture of a cow stuck in a fence with a caption telling you to get the fuck out, I am instead going to say yes to this application.

EDIT: Are you any good in multiplayer?

Now I am in a notebook, I have the MP replays in the other Pc. When I am in the other, I'll post MP replays.

Edit: there is some MP replays. I'm in antoher notebook, So i don't have so much replays in there.
Attached Files
#Dave - Mp Pao.rpl (71.6 KB, 7 views)
#Dave - ShakaBoom.rpl (71.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Dave; Feb 15, 2010 at 01:17 PM.
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Dave: what would in yr opinion describe u, as a person, the best - circle, square or penis shaped cookie? Note that u can not choose square or circle. Also as a follow up - does it mean that by choosing penis shaped cookie u are associating yrself with a penis? Note that by choosing "no" as an asnwer u will automaticaly fail the test. And if the asnwer is "yes" my next question would be - why would u associate yrself with a penis?
Thank u.
Rafs: yeap, I live to help others etc.
Dave: uh, are u implying that I'm gay? Or are u trying to jokingly imply that I'm gay thus automatically implying that being gay is smth one should be ashamed of? God, whats wrong with u?
ok so I just tested Dave in aikido and tk, I will have to say no, he's ok and he's trying but his game style is just... I dunno, is way 2 simple and predictable. I think he can actually improve and try again, but in like 2-3 month. so "no" for now.
Nationality: Switzerland (Europe)
Belt: 6th Dan Black Belt
Preferred Mods: Taekkyon, Aikido (BD too), some lenshu3 and lucky Judo
Old Clans: [F-K],[Nano],[Hybrid], [C-DF](I don't think you know that one, but it was an small German Clan

Why do you want to join?: I just came to know Urban as THE badass clan, which is exactly what I'm serching for. Also, I know a few [Urban] members, e.g. Ace120, and leyz, SaintOWar and Ern a little bit.

What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: O well. This is the question I hate most with applying... I guess I'm a bit of an artist. But actually I'm no good anywhere else than fighting in Toribash. Of course, I make music (I play the saxophone and the piano), I'm good in School, some would call me intelligent, I can speak Englsih, German, French and Latin (well, I can write it ;P) quite good but those qualities are not really needed in a clan... I hope that's not too bad =/

Other Qualities: I've listed some above, but I'd like to mention that I'm always trying to be helpful and generous. Also, I just started to train Ju-Jitsu, to be able to defend myself.

You will need to include 3-5 replays.
I'm actually better in MP than SP but I tryed...

Also, Thanks for even reading my application form, I hope I won't be declined without any reasons.
Attached Files
(box) apokalips uke.rpl (68.6 KB, 10 views)
(TK)nice TK win.rpl (54.8 KB, 11 views)
(multi TK) epic.rpl (73.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by fightback; Mar 3, 2010 at 05:39 PM.
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.