Toribash
Well, i sure hope he gets unbanned.
Wouldn't it be ironic if it was MBK that banned him?
Did that question above make sense?
And can someone please bump the school of breakfast thread and answer the question?
i have a lot to ask i hope i dont die from curiosity because curiosity killed the cat! =0
But im not a cat so i dont think ill die and heya Mrpoptart havent seen you for a while and btw MstrPoptart at hotmail.com doesnt work :S
Last edited by MrPoptart; Jul 3, 2008 at 11:15 AM.
Pop!
Ohey! im diax's real life friend.. He told me hes only banned for a while not more than a week.. He also says that if manbreakfast wont accept him in a week, he will withdraw his application, oh and he can play Multiplayer on toribash.. was on with him last night.

EDIT:: he says that the "SUSPENDED" under his name looks nice... but still doesnt want it ._.
Last edited by macbookfrontier; Jul 2, 2008 at 12:12 PM.
mac are u sure u are mac ,not diax hacking your account ??

coz u dont really like diax , and i know that
Last edited by MrPoptart; Jul 3, 2008 at 11:17 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by happydog View Post
how will that make it look great?

Read my icon. You apply to that, for I used a magical force called sarcasm.

EDIT: Oh wait, MrPoptart replied about that first.

Originally Posted by macbookfrontier View Post
Ohey! im diax's real life friend.. He told me hes only banned for a while not more than a week.. He also says that if manbreakfast wont accept him in a week, he will withdraw his application, oh and he can play Multiplayer on toribash.. was on with him last night.

EDIT:: he says that the "SUSPENDED" under his name looks nice... but still doesnt want it ._.

Yes, of course. One simple post closes all the questions. Yeah, that's not suspicious at all.

Originally Posted by ReymingZ View Post
mac are u sure u are mac ,not diax hacking your account ??

Originally Posted by ReymingZ View Post
coz u dont really like diax , and i know that

Sorry about backseat modding, but this just really annoys me, USE THE EDIT BUTTON!
Last edited by SrgtCorn; Jul 2, 2008 at 01:59 PM.
[CBK]
wait what reymingz? diax doesn't know my password..
he told me to post that. and Srgntcorn He was on the phone with me when i was posting , so he was telling me what to say. thats why i answered all the questions he didnt hack my account (according to him >.>)
Hey, I won't be on the forums or toribash for 1-2 weeks, Im going away Holiday, But i will try to get on lol. Hopefully i do, Yeah, Just letting you know and such about my holiday
Going to Western Australia too. Can't wait. Going tomorow.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.