Toribash
evolve into ferrock3
but anyway, yeah, amazing head fer, as theyve pointed out one of the ears is a tad high, but its artistically excellent
get ready to laugh at the shitiest toribash video ever conceived

i know the camera is off in a lot of places, and the sync isnt great but bear in mind its my fist. Also, if all goes well irl and i have some free time then i will come back to this, re-work it, touch it up, add some more to it
Last edited by Erth; Feb 28, 2011 at 05:59 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
The video is great, I'd give it a 8.5/10 and if you rework the small flaws it can reach 9.5/10. And for a first video, it's amazingly well done. I can't wait to see your future work.
I completely agree with devil, especially for a first video it is very nice.
Music worked for it as well.

Seriously congrats on your first vid, I like it, love to see more of them in future
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
lol shit awesome work man still i forgot to send mine trolololo
Anyway are you into making Dieman and mine VID ?
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
kas: as i said im probably adding to that video so its not to late to send me replays ;o hint hint, i'd like another jolly in there.
as for you and diemans vid, i dont see why i couldnt do it, i should start getting paid for this :L
devil asked me to make him a vid aswell.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Erth mind that you have blocked PMs ... i cant send them also i need to contact with Dieman for replays :]
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
HOW DO I UNBLOCK PM'S D:
coz im working on it right now and im getting more people (ormo peoples) which is cool and im working on some sync n shit. could you maybe just post them in the replay thread?
She/They

Well I believe I made my very first gif tonight :P.
You need some patience to create them, but it is quite fun.

"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Originally Posted by Squiziph View Post
Well I believe I made my very first gif tonight :P.
You need some patience to create them, but it is quite fun.

I lol'd so hard when I saw this hahaha.
new avvy? XD
She/They