Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Ok mobious i watched the second replay, its nice but you dont want to jut the camera around like when you hit uke dont make the camera fly aswell and it would look a bit better imo.
Wombo Combooooooo
ok I will keep some distance + no Fast movement, Ty ^^
tell me If this is good now.
-----
Apeeeeeeex, I got Something for you :3

Youhou!

Attached Files
Twist Long John Key.rpl (302.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Astral; Feb 23, 2014 at 06:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wow Thanks that's looking good and the light yellow's nice. Now ill have a reason to buy a sphinxs force/relax
Planetary
Its good but try not to move it around as much or make it a tad bit slower, doesnt have to encompass the entire fight just the good parts like a dm and what not.
Wombo Combooooooo
By the way, that's a rather nice set you made there Mobius. On the subject of sets I was wondering if you could make a robot/ninja set; colours Shaman force and Pure relax. I already will be buying shaman, and plan to buy no qi pure soon.

At the moment I have 15k, but after I selling my tourney winnings (magma relax) I'll have about 60k.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Mobius: They are good but I was looking for more of a metalwork kind of style, and just Shaman and pure.

Note: if those textures weren't meant for me... Forget the last paragraph.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
hmmmm I work today on my first before watching your post soooo I make something on my first idea, But I advice you to take a look ^^
I take your actual force (basic) for the photo, it is cool, but put shaman force and pure Relax for the final result, Great looking with pure force, it is the same with relax.

Texture ^^

-----
Ok the same replay but I tried to stable the cam, tell me ^^
Attached Files
Airgo Style Kick 2.rpl (183.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Astral; Feb 24, 2014 at 09:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump