Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Chunkz5515 View Post
Thank you for your input and i agree with you on the forum in-activity subject. I'll take the advice and try again some other time after I post more relevant posts to the topics we dicuss. Thank you!

No problem, keep up the good work.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Since when did kaya join us? I need to check the app thread more often. Hi kaya(dont respond to this with just "hi" or the spam monsters will eat you)
For the sake of relevance, i havent seen any talk about the tourney recently in our forum. Did the other thread get made and youre all talking about it there or is it slowly being forgotten?
Speaking of forgotten tasks, we need a tasks list in the original post so that nothing is forgotten. And the first task needs to be "Make a task list". Just an idea. I know theres already that goals thing but its not the same.
Shop idea, i like both the 1k holding fee and the 10% idea. 50% is way too much. We would need to be making double the amount of money to even keep the store running. Maybe it should be 50% of the actual profit made off the item(ie, buy the item for 1000, sell it for 2000, 500 goes to the clan).
Also, update: tied in a clan war with Inc tonight, both with 30 points. Still rank 11(only like 10 points behind rank 10)
oh and im second dan now. whoo.
next original post update: theres a spot between nj and thc in the new smoke section that needs to be taken out.
not sure if i can vote on applications, but i say no to chunkz also. but if by next week you have more posts(40 maybe?) its a definite yes. but in game youre activity and skill level is good. i see you in game quite often
jeez this is a long comment. might as well add replays.
Attached Files
Rocket.rpl (44.0 KB, 3 views)
Shoveler Decap.rpl (43.8 KB, 4 views)
Rocketman Leg.rpl (38.5 KB, 3 views)
Fusion Judo.rpl (24.7 KB, 3 views)
Zazo Epic Battle.rpl (76.7 KB, 3 views)
Zazo Epic Battle 2.rpl (55.1 KB, 2 views)
No.
I gave Chunkz a yes, right?
... Well it's still a yes :D You're polite, grammatically okay, relatively active and apparently you're skilled in game.

How'd the war go?
(Sorry I couldn't be there.)

Task list - needed

'X' idea taken on board, fucking sweet

Official now? Nnnnnnope. Getting official is hard, I doubt they'd let us if a lot of the clan are members that don't even post any more, we need some kicks and some more good members. Sorry that I'm not in game enough to invite, I'm stalking the application thread as I've said before and I'll invite anyone I see doing well in future tourneys.

Clan video sounds like a good idea (especially all these replays kicking about... My downloads folder is full of temporary replays from you guys :p)
i was wondering if for my first head i made if this is good and as you can see im not art talented but i gave it like 20 min but i shall try harder next time
-----
here it is guys sorry it took so long for such crap
Attached Images
JAPandotest.jpg (9.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by darky90210; Nov 10, 2011 at 09:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, I believe a clan vid would be fun to do and it would get the word out there about -Fyre, but I'm guessing we would need to each put up a couple replays for editing and such eh? Well I could start putting up some replays, I don't think I ever have, but I DO have a lot of replays that might be worth the time of taking a look at. Just throwing that out there, also feb, if you read this I am sorry for the hold up on your textures, My life is pretty phucked up atm. They'll be done before too long though.

Aight thats about it
-Peace
#Swag
ok...as i said my activity level changes a lot depending on the assignments im given,anyway, i can try to make a fyre clan video but it will be my first time.So...Gimme your replays, and to make the thread clean, just PM them to me.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
i have to post this replay on here cause i thought i was the effing bomb when i did this.
it was in the clan war against inc, and i almost lost but watch. can someone pm me what they think?

key, i could not send the replays through pm so i am gonna put them on the forum
hope i don't get an "X".

I was wondering if i can get promoted, i know my first impression was not by far the greatest but hopfully you can see past me spamming by mistake, and see how my skills at the game and recent activity has skyrocketed and how this is only the beggining of what i can do.
im just asking for a chance to be somthing greater.
love: samantha
Surprize
i made 3 head texts if people want em for freeeeeee cause im nice like that.
ok bare with me when i say that they were made on gimp and i stayed up all night making them, they are still amature for sure but they are up for grabs.
here they are.
Attached Images
amature anime.jpg (46.1 KB, 3 views)
flower demon.jpg (28.5 KB, 3 views)
QUEEN.jpg (40.3 KB, 5 views)
for FYRE.jpg (53.4 KB, 3 views)
Attached Files
asdasdasdasdasda.rpl (82.4 KB, 6 views)
with your own legs dude.rpl (126.5 KB, 5 views)
he started it -_-.rpl (96.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by darky90210; Nov 10, 2011 at 09:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Due to request,please change Kaya's UB.
--
Darky,you can do some pretty "decent" head textures.If you need any advice or tutorials,PM me.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
hey i have 2 questions and im hoping someone will anwser soon

1 does anyone know when me and hobos userbar will be moved to the correct spot? (curious where i got promoted to )

2 since there are only 2 of the original 4 x's will they be much harder to get or will 1 post of spam be 1 x? because if it is like that i honestly think alot of people will get kicked in a short period of time. :O
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
I can try to make "decent" head texts for people that pm me ideas for free. i like drawing and it will help both me and the clan members that want them, so feel free to pm me if you want :/. and thank you hlm ill be shour to pm you but not that much cause i don't want to bother you
-----
this deserves a short message, The story for fyre is EPIC... literally gave me chills 0_o
Last edited by darky90210; Nov 10, 2011 at 09:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump