Toribash
oh well...*ignores everything but the title of the thread*

Yea i'm kind of relaxed...thing is i dont want to join your clan. Just want to get some decent wushu training. Anyone up to the task ? *cough cough..i'm willing to take free offers cough..cough*
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
<-- Me before watching 4ndie's replays
<-- Me after watching 4ndie's replays

Damn your replays are awesome!
But do you have wushu replays for us?

I dunno if we won't expand over wushu to some custom made mods, and generally improvising, so that's ok. Besides this guy just does that - improvises. So it kinda doesn't matter when and when he plays.

Originally Posted by Rutzor View Post
oh well...*ignores everything but the title of the thread*

Yea i'm kind of relaxed...thing is i dont want to join your clan. Just want to get some decent wushu training. Anyone up to the task ? *cough cough..i'm willing to take free offers cough..cough*

NO! O: <after the adventure with RASA I'm absolutely set to "no" answers for such questions.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Klol don't set me too much pressures. I haven't been playing tb much last months, i'm feeling kinda rusty right now. But maybe that feeling goes away soon :|
man, i've been hoping to say my join-in sentence again:

Welcome to the club m8 ;p , ah much better feeling, a lot ... happier
But why's the rum gone? :v
Welcome 4ndie! I have a felling you will fit right in.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
I will join. Do not be fooled by my belt though. Spent a long time in singleplayer and, trust me,I have many awesome moves xD
Death fears those who wear the badge...
Ok, well try showing us how awesome your moves are, with some replays maybe? multiplayer, single player, what ever we cant accept u till we see if you can play the game or not.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]