Toribash
Originally Posted by luco123 View Post
Hi my name is luca bontempi i am 14 i am a hardcore pc gamer xD sad i know,i am a 4th dan i play ALOT of boxshu mainly in the tourney i also can play other mods like greykido and abd but i am not amazing at them,i a have 2 alts loki2429 and Phanw i play with them occasionally but i play most with this account, i have been apart of plenty of clans here are them pause,holy sacrament,ichor/afk(i was the leader of this one),dark and i think that is it i left them well for pause it died,holy it died aswell , afk because i being leader was getting to me and i left dark cause i don't fell like i was doing anything in it.why u need you don't but i want to join this great clan and i know SrCheetah and swosh and it looks like a great community. my skype is loki2429 and i can give you some replays

Originally Posted by VegasMalik View Post
Yes, i know i wrote an application before and deleted it because i found a clan already but due to inactivity, my clan was abandoned

Greetings! My name is vegas malik and my in-game name is, as you can see, vegas malik. My GMT is +7. I live in jakarta, indonesia and i am 13 years old. I recently got my black belt and my favourite mods are judo, aikido and wushu. I am currently trying to learn parkour in toribash. I was a member of Anarchy, but due to inactivity, the clan was closed. I play toribash through steam and my username is Tomato. Hopefully that was enough to satisfy. I hope i an accepted. Btw, i am pretty active in forums

Ps: there are many users with the name Tomato so here's my profile pic

Nae Nae No. (To both)
Originally Posted by luco123 View Post
Hi my name is luca bontempi i am 14 i am a hardcore pc gamer xD sad i know,i am a 4th dan i play ALOT of boxshu mainly in the tourney i also can play other mods like greykido and abd but i am not amazing at them,i a have 2 alts loki2429 and Phanw i play with them occasionally but i play most with this account, i have been apart of plenty of clans here are them pause,holy sacrament,ichor/afk(i was the leader of this one),dark and i think that is it i left them well for pause it died,holy it died aswell , afk because i being leader was getting to me and i left dark cause i don't fell like i was doing anything in it.why u need you don't but i want to join this great clan and i know SrCheetah and swosh and it looks like a great community. my skype is loki2429 and i can give you some replays

I am sorry but i'm afraid although this app meets all the nescessary requirements it is incredibly minimal, and so I will have to agree with cheetah and say no to you, please feel free to apply another time though

Originally Posted by VegasMalik View Post
Yes, i know i wrote an application before and deleted it because i found a clan already but due to inactivity, my clan was abandoned

Greetings! My name is vegas malik and my in-game name is, as you can see, vegas malik. My GMT is +7. I live in jakarta, indonesia and i am 13 years old. I recently got my black belt and my favourite mods are judo, aikido and wushu. I am currently trying to learn parkour in toribash. I was a member of Anarchy, but due to inactivity, the clan was closed. I play toribash through steam and my username is Tomato. Hopefully that was enough to satisfy. I hope i an accepted. Btw, i am pretty active in forums

Ps: there are many users with the name Tomato so here's my profile pic

Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Must Contain:
*Belt (Min. Black Belt)
*competitive mods (please no mods like Pendulum Jump, etc.)
*Alts (Must be clan-less, if any)
*Previous clans (if any)
*Why you left those previous clans (If any)
*Why WE need you!

As well as missing out nescessary requirements, this application is minimalistic, and you are hardly forum active as you say (as Sparky has pointed out)

Again please feel free to apply at another time
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
this is my apple cat chien

JOE VAIBE

Best app5ever yes ples
Signature