Toribash
Hey guys,

my name is Moritz, I'm from a German-speaking part of Italy (therefore: GMT+1) and I'm 21 years old. Currently I study computer science in Vienna (yes, still GMT+1).
Since I've got some spare time lately I decided to check out Toribash once again. A game, which I've been playing on and off for over 5 years now. And boy, I'm glad I did.

I'm willing to become and stay active for a while again - so I thought this clan would fit in nicely with my plans. You're sophisticated, grown up, official. Just what I'm searching for.
I'll be checking the forums at least once a day for sure, but I'm positive that I'll be way more active - depending on my studying schedule ofcourse.
I'm not too sure about my future ingame activity yet. To tell the truth I don't take it too serious anymore and just play for the fun of it. You'll probably see me hanging around Aikido servers once in a while. Connected with that, I got to admit: I've got no replays on my harddrive right now. If you insist, I'll hand one in later.

So, that's about it. Feel free to rebuke me if I forgot about anything.

To sum up: I'd be very glad and happy If I could join you and I'm quite sure that I'd be a benefit for the clan. (well, not for humility, as it seems...)

Cheers
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
Appreciated, thanks.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
Hmm. You ask my belt, well it's umm-it's blue. ._. . Yes i know you would expect a better belt, but i have a good reason. The reason is that i just didn't like the name of my other account so i left that account and made this one.
I'm 14 , and mah name is Nathan.
I am an animal lover ^-^. I have 3 pet goats, 3 turtles, and 1 doggy.
My GMT is -6 Like a boss.
I would like to add that Tyzi and Hattersin are badass. :o anyways, that is mah application.
So first off all for the three of you (Hitiepie, Decension and Dezrai), this isn't a thread to fuck around in. R3p0rt3d.

Originally Posted by FluffZilla View Post
I would like to add that Tyzi and Hattersin are badass. :o anyways, that is mah application.

What are you talking about my ass is perfectly fine <:oo

Juss kiddnn.
Pains me to say this after such nice words but you're denied, sorry.
Thannks though
PM me with any and all questions