Toribash
Goddamn Nasuke, you make me love you.

Joking.

But that set is awesome It pwns meh! Aaaaagh!
I mean, you made RADIOACTIVE look nice! *thunderous applause*

EDIT:
Need some CnC on this sig I'm making..just feel like it needs some tweaking, but I don't know what to tweak :P
Last edited by joonveen; Oct 10, 2008 at 03:29 PM.
Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
Goddamn Nasuke, you make me love you.

Joking.

But that set is awesome It pwns meh! Aaaaagh!
I mean, you made RADIOACTIVE look nice! *thunderous applause*

What radioactive?

Hey Hanz0

Did u read the pm when I said I want a set from you as payment for the arthas set?

Ahd how is the set going anyway?
Whoops, lol. Toxic toxic toxic.

I actually meant the sig to be like..

The car going behind the building, then coming out..KA-BAMZ!! EPIC COLORZZ
:P
Anyway the idea and realization is good but IMO the sketched buildings and sun behind them in the colored area are very unrealistic and the colored car is very realistic so maybe it would look better if the back of the car was also sketched and the buildings were real, and maybe a feather efect would be good
I meant it to be unrealistic, like a something coming out of your TV screen, WHOA?

Though it would look better with the back of the car being all sketched..hmm..
Any more people wanta share some CnC? It's in my sig now.
I think the contrast between then 2 is too much. Maybe adding some more dark shading to the left side, then having a short section where it becomes colourful before the car. Like some of the 'colour causing light' is shining back a bit from the car.

looks pretty cool tho
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Groman, im going to send you a link to a tutorial but don't steal my idea and make head avatars like i do with it.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
I think the contrast between then 2 is too much. Maybe adding some more dark shading to the left side, then having a short section where it becomes colourful before the car. Like some of the 'colour causing light' is shining back a bit from the car.

looks pretty cool tho

It's supposed to be a sudden change..gaaa? :P

Thanks for the CnC anyway.