Toribash
Gather around kids, it's movie time.

Today i present to you kill list.

This movies starts as a crime thriller and then morphs in to something different.
Quite fun to watch

Long opinion on Spec Ops: The Line incoming. If you've played this game and think differently than me, please share what you think. I really want to be able to change my opinion of it, so please try and convince me of that.
Obvious Spoilers ahead
spoiler tags so it doesn't fill up the forum? :3

beware of wall of text

-----
wait wait Deii, i'm confused.
It seemed like kill list was a moving about a guy becoming a hit man and dealing with that while trying to keep his connection with his family afloat. Then it's a horror film about a cult? I must watch :3
Last edited by irdumb; Sep 27, 2015 at 06:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
They are [fl0w]ing the shit out of this track, gdamn!

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
so, Star Wars episode 7 coming this december. What are your predictions?
Is it going to be good, too much hyped or destroyed by Disney?

Somehow, I managed to live to see Star Wars through all my life, when I was little I watched the original trilogy, then 20 years later prequels, and now the continuation whit old characters returning to act again...
I'm hyped as fuck, I'm pretty sure it will be better than the prequels !

Disney produced some good movies, I don't think they could hurt Star Wars.
can't wait to watch it..LOVE Star wars. I really don't know anything about the new one..hope that someone will watch it in the movies with me xD
-----

This guy is a legend...Muslim. Look how he was just playing around with the Chinese player. Chinese players usually kick everyone's ass. This was the only Silver medal they got. XD

I think Muslim has probably won the World Wushu Championship..the most number of times! He just never loses.
Last edited by William; Nov 22, 2015 at 09:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me