Toribash
Im dissaponted with toribash. It looks like its full of trash. A dirty place the forum has became.
ALSO: You need to have toriprime for search? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
Last edited by BaYgoNN; Jul 24, 2010 at 12:13 PM.
[42]
Stop microwave at one second. Feel like a bomb defuzer.
WHAT

This is fucking unbelievable.... Wow, when did Nabi turn into a gigantic whore?

One of the purposes of searching is so that people don't post 10 fucking threads about the same topic. It used to be: search for your topic first, then post a new thread if you couldn't find it. Now what? This whole place is gonna be a goddamn gangbang of new threads all posting the same shit because people can't find out (without searching manually which is BULLSHIT) if their topic is already there.

Although I suppose you can search the forums with google. You just have to type "site:forum.toribash.com" after your search item, like this:

Head texture tutorial site:forum.toribash.com
Last edited by Parker1287; Jul 24, 2010 at 02:18 PM.
[42]
My shop
The ads between the posts are annoying , but thats it.

No search for non prime users?!
That, my good sirs, is ridonkulous. As parker said, theres going to be a heck load of trash thread that have been posted before, and no longer can people say, jeez, use the search to the people that post them. I think it is worse that the people that post threads like that (especially in support boards) are the people who are new to toribash and the forums, so they won't have toriprime.

I think and hope this will be very temporary.

Edit: LOL
The VIP gives rep in wibbles.
This makes me laugh.
Last edited by DoubleG; Jul 25, 2010 at 04:03 AM.
Im thinking of quitting because of all this extra bullshit...
I mean this actually pisses me off...

Like Really, not only do they now get money from Wii, but they're being MASSIVE dicks to forum people...
WE'RE LIKE FUCKIN SARDINES DURING SHARK WEEK...

Now a lil off topic... Wth is up with post 901?
Originally Posted by MOBI View Post
I mean this actually pisses me off...

Like Really, not only do they now get money from Wii, but they're being MASSIVE dicks to forum people...
WE'RE LIKE FUCKIN SARDINES DURING SHARK WEEK...

Now a lil off topic... Wth is up with post 901?

post 909, and, you leaving will not be a significant impact on the TB community YOU REALIZE.
[/mr.facts]
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
you leaving will not be a significant impact on the TB community YOU REALIZE.
[/mr.facts]

So don't leave.

Seriously.

post 910?
Last edited by DoubleG; Jul 26, 2010 at 05:53 AM.
Originally Posted by DoubleG View Post
So don't leave.

Seriously.

srsly dude, also post 911!
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by MOBI View Post

Same... Paying for toriprime should be geting something good on forum, not geting rid of commercials and stuff.
[42]
Stop microwave at one second. Feel like a bomb defuzer.
no quit plox.

Just do what i do:

I haven't played a game online in probably over a month. I only consider myself "A member of this clan" because I keep posting! I check the forums every day usually.

I would be much more active if I didn't lag out the first turn of every fight.