Toribash
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
144 To be exact. I may open up the server in a bit or go in fast judo because i do pretty good in that. And I have been active posting. On weekends at my house, I'm very active. And quick question. How do I get ranked up to +2? Is it in the beginners guide? Or I just have to do somthing special to get you guys' attention and rank me up to +2

Yeah, sorry about that Fl0yd. Life has been extremely busy lately. I'll update you to a +4 once I am back at my pc ^^ (posting from my phone)
"Everything is worth a shot. Even a blind dog gets a bone every once in a while." And also... [Essence] ^^
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Ah, lovely.
Also, I'm no longer doing the ranking in Ess-M, but you should be at +4 because you've been actively posting and are above 800qi.
Seasick's been pretty busy lately, so I'm sure he forgot to update it.

Just politely let him know that you should be updated to a +4 (and let him know I said that). ^^
(Or he can read this too xP)

Wow. Didn't know I would be that high in the ranks! And I played a bit last night before I passed out and ended up with 886 QI. So I won quite a bit in quick jousting!

Originally Posted by seasickazn View Post
Yeah, sorry about that Fl0yd. Life has been extremely busy lately. I'll update you to a +4 once I am back at my pc ^^ (posting from my phone)

It's alright man. Just take your time and handle what needs to be handled first. I can wait!

Edit: I'm wondering, does anyone live out of country of USA besides violence and bupep? I know kill lives in the same time zone as me because we talked one time and we had same time. Because I see more activity at night for me than in the day. Because there is just a few people posting and either they are busy (seasick) or not feeling the posting at the time and just a little curious.
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 10, 2013 at 08:11 PM.
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
I am now in Essence! I hope you'll be in Essence too Fl0yd! (In the Future) :3
"One day... I wanted to LOOK at the Shadow... From really close.. Now.. I AM the Shadow."
Congratulations violence.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by violence55 View Post
I am now in Essence! I hope you'll be in Essence too Fl0yd! (In the Future) :3

Congrats man! And thanks. I hope I get recruited soon!
-----
I live up in Canada. ^^

Oh, so you must be really busy or don't pay alot of attention to the Ess-M thread.
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 10, 2013 at 10:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
I'm just busy with personal things.
Seasick is the one overseeing Ess-M now though, so I'm over in Essence more than here.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I'm just busy with personal things.
Seasick is the one overseeing Ess-M now though, so I'm over in Essence more than here.

Ah. Ok. Just wondering where everyone was because there really isn't that much activity over here
I live up in Canada. ^^

You never told me you lived up in Canada, eh. Sorry.
Lol, Canada jokes aside, that's cool. c:
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Just a quick update on what I will be doing or am doing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Besides school. wich, I get out around 12:00 Louisiana time. So I will spend that time getting the QI for blackbelt. And feeling really (and I mean REALLY) shitty so I'm goin to bed early. may be in a few miniutes, or a few hours. idk
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 11, 2013 at 03:02 AM.