View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Tee hee, Couldnt help it. my friend used to have this t shirt
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Might as well hijack this thread O:

Going slightly inactive for a few weeks until my exams are over (26th Nov). Need to do well, and then I'm immigrating to America.. If anyone needs me I'll check PM's when I can and shtuff..
Originally Posted by Kickass View Post

Tee hee, Couldnt help it. my friend used to have this t shirt

seriously how could you not love that.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Nike: you smoke weed?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Seems like youre the only person who doesnt.

EVER
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
Nike: you smoke weed?

No but marijuana leaves are the sexiest leaves on the planet, I'm contemplating sleeping with a potted weed plant. Actually forget that; remove the pot, everything looks sexier completely naked (with the exception of Marilyn Manson, without a bag over his head his sexiness rating is perpetually at "grotesque" - no matter how much flesh is exposed.)
Returning to the Abyss
Returning to the Abyss

It's the end of my half term I'm afraid (well I got one more day and tons of h/w to finish). So I shall slink back into the dank and sinister abyss that is education and return for christmas bearing gifts...well ugh, the gift of my presence; possibly some belly button fluff too.

cya around guys.