Toribash
Nah, I don't have any DLC unfortunately. I can't wait for the Elder Scrolls Online to come out though. If I may ask, what's distance education?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
You tried any of the DLC for it?
Hearthfire is my favorite one, cause lets you build your own house c:

I've done (for schooling) kindy, prep, grade 1 and most of grade 2 in NSW, and the rest of my schooling in QLD (rest of grade 2 - 10)
Currently in grade 11, though I'm not actually at school. Trying to get into Distance Education.

I was actually building my house on Skyrim then I never played it again.

Best Laugh

Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Nah, I don't have any DLC unfortunately. I can't wait for the Elder Scrolls Online to come out though. If I may ask, what's distance education?

More or less, it's school over the internet.
Originally Posted by proxun View Post
I was actually building my house on Skyrim then I never played it again.

In one of the games I had started on it, I built as many houses as you could (3).
That was using the 'player.additem 000000f 999' cheat, though.
Started a new game today, not gonna use cheats in this one. Up to defeating Alduin and I haven't used any cheats thus far o/
More or less, it's school over the internet.

In one of the games I had started on it, I built as many houses as you could (3).
That was using the 'player.additem 000000f 999' cheat, though.
Started a new game today, not gonna use cheats in this one. Up to defeating Alduin and I haven't used any cheats thus far o/

God damn cheaters. I did it on Xbox360 Alduin isn't that hard.

Best Laugh

He's easy, I know.
Only cheats I used to use were ones to mod player skill values and the cheat for gold. And the only skill values I'd change were ones for magic (Restoration, etc)
Lol, I've never cheated because I play on PS3. Alduin is quite easy, don't kill the other dragon though, whatever his name is. Oh, his name is Paathurnax. Yeah, I find magic is easy to get. A way to get conjuration up to 100 in 10 minutes, have enemies being hostile at you, go into a place where the enemies can't hit you but are trying to and use the bound sword spell and sheath the sword. Repeat this until lvl 100 (doesn't take long).
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Lol, I've never cheated because I play on PS3. Alduin is quite easy, don't kill the other dragon though, whatever his name is. Oh, his name is Paathurnax. Yeah, I find magic is easy to get. A way to get conjuration up to 100 in 10 minutes, have enemies being hostile at you, go into a place where the enemies can't hit you but are trying to and use the bound sword spell and sheath the sword. Repeat this until lvl 100 (doesn't take long).

Thanks for the advice, but that seems to be exploiting to me.

Best Laugh

You tried any of the DLC for it?
Hearthfire is my favorite one, cause lets you build your own house c:

I've done (for schooling) kindy, prep, grade 1 and most of grade 2 in NSW, and the rest of my schooling in QLD (rest of grade 2 - 10)
Currently in grade 11, though I'm not actually at school. Trying to get into Distance Education.

I´ve played the 3 DLC´s.
Finished them all, and kicked ebony warrior´s ass In the end of DragonBorn DLC.
Fucking smooth.
Well, I guess there's an exploitation for every skill. I just really wanted to get to summon dremora lord and all those really good spells.
well isn't that the point of it to exploit the specific stat/ skill

Never did like Skyrim
Still like Morrowind & Oblivion better
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?