Who needs late game when you destroy any AP mid when in lane phase

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Who needs late game when you destroy any AP mid when in lane phase

Pantheon is gonna be great in s3
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by BladesOnToast View Post
I farm late game, extra gold and shit.

Only with ahri, riven & soraka though, I don't feel it's necessary with my other champs .-.
I'm almost level 21, so glad I can get tier 3 runes C:

Oh and purangel, we were bored one game and started as solo top, solo bot and 3 at mid. Pushed so hard, we destroyed nexus in 17 minutes.

Oh dang xD

Ap eve's are crazy op
Hippy, Care to tell them how We lost our PG games? Me and hippy owned. And lost at teh same time. I havent seen a good AP yi in forever. Enjoyed how Hippy rocked it.
Originally Posted by BladesOnToast View Post
Oh and purangel, we were bored one game and started as solo top, solo bot and 3 at mid. Pushed so hard, we destroyed nexus in 17 minutes.

Actually, this is how LoL meta us to be.
You know I think I am done with league. I hate those reports people put on someone for there mistakes.

I got reported for not cooperating with my team by 4 people in 1 summoners rift and got banned for it. Like wtf obv they were all in a premade together. It ticks me off. Spend 35 dollars today on the game and get banned 5 hours later. >.>
Well didnt u noticed league is full of kids? Your lv 30 and didnt noticed it yet ? Gawd...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
Well didnt u noticed league is full of kids? Your lv 30 and didnt noticed it yet ? Gawd...

I found a whole premade team of 8 9 and 10 year olds.
The point is League needs to have a better way to cast votes. Riot needs to observe The votes before they ban. So crap like this does not happen.