Ranking
hello, i'm going to post here often

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Kaitooo!!

Hey all, just checking back in to say that the ski season has started back up again and I'm working long days at the hill, so you might see an activity change, you might not.

Also that's great news, but too bad most dead clans have more than 5 members in total. It's a good gesture, but essentially useless
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
don't let kaito post here

I never said he could. That won't stop him anyways

edit: also I noticed that the time period between applies in Liquor is 1 week, ours is 3 months? Never thought about this but why don't we shorten it?
Last edited by Lionet; Jan 5, 2019 at 02:58 PM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How come you'd like to shorten it? And what time would you like to shorten it to? We can do two months. Our time is currently set like that because one doesn't see much improvement in only one week for replaymaking. Three months allows for improvement without the applicant reapplying before they're ready.

I agree we could shorten it though
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
How come you'd like to shorten it? And what time would you like to shorten it to? We can do two months. Our time is currently set like that because one doesn't see much improvement in only one week for replaymaking. Three months allows for improvement without the applicant reapplying before they're ready.

I agree we could shorten it though

3 months sounds too long, 1 month sounds too short. 2 months should be good

I mean, I think this is at least debatable

im not implying we HAVE to make changes on it, im just making questions
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]