Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I lost my virginity way too young, big mistake.

^agreed.
I lost mine when I was 14.
And the bad thing is, it was with a fat chick...
But, I just started going out with a girl, and one of the first questions I was asked, was "Are you still a virgin?". I kind of zoned out for a bit, and eventually said no.
Another big mistake.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
King... lol...
Ohkey, I be binning this thread nows.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I don't delete posts from the joining thread. Never have, never will.
And for me, deleting posts doesn't do much, I can still see them there, and when I see one of those half sized boxes, I just want to see what is inside. And then I realise, "Oh, it was one of them... What a waste of time..."
So, no offence, but I am on my own side here.
Ok. We'll see how the other requests turn out. I'm curious what the other participents show off.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
It is time. [IMPORTANT]
I am sorry fellow Nano friends.
It is time for me to leave Nano.

I did not expect to leave, trust me on that, but things have occured which are making me leave.

I do not want Nano to die, I cannot stress that enough, I want you to carry on going strong as we ever were before.

I hope you will not be mad and still allow me to post here occasionally. And I certainly hope you will still talk to me (MSN too), play with me ingame, and act towards me as if I were still in Nano.

Coming with me is bilza and Kwygon. We are joining Hive.
If any of you want to apply then go ahead, but these are the people that have been discussed for recruitment.

I leave leadership to Kordiss and Fezch. I wish you luck with the clan.

Thank you for all the great times we had Nano.
Guys, Im sorry, but this clan isnt all i expected it to be. We are an active clan, and are very good, but there isnt much clanwars style stuff, and there just isnt enough action for me, and i think we all need to take a step foward, and for me forward is hive. i hope you guys have fun here in nano, and as jay said, your welcome to apply to hive, but we have been discussed/invited by reddevil.

i hope we can all keep in contact, and stay friends, and i may post herre from time to time,

c ya nanos =)
Last edited by Bilza; Jun 2, 2009 at 10:05 PM.
Oh shit.

Man, what the hell am i going to do now! Leadership has been left to Kordiss who isn't on enough, but i think Fezch will run this place well.

If i stay, does that mean im co-lead?