Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No I didn't.

Originally Posted by AHD
Originally Posted by micho
Hey I saw the set you posted on Nano art and if your not using it can I buy it ( I saw jt's request and he said he liked tom's better)

If he doen't want, I think you can have it. I'm not sure right now, because I posted a recolored version of the set at Gynx's request, which's price is a massive blue white flame. Since you are a clan member, I can't charge more from you. If no one of these two wants the set, you can have it.

You can have it, if not a better entry arrives in his request. :3
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I didn't mean that >.>
I asked if you started on mine >.>
I saw gynx's trial after the pm then I said he would definitly choose yours so I'm waiting for my own.

Aren't pm's supposed to be private then why are you showing them?
Who said I'd definitely choose AHD's set? I didn't.

There's plenty of time left and many, many more people are making.
collect snots from the nose
I'm not even sure if he takes mine. The request is still open. So I'm asking you now.
Should I start a new one, even if Gynx dont take the one you already know?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
If gynx doesn't pick you then I would love to have that set but if he does I'd be waiting for mine >.>

Who said I'd definitely choose AHD's set? I didn't.

Well its an awesome set and everyone says its good :3 I love it figured you would too

two against one no fair :<
jks I hope I don't get into fights because of that set though